Sony releases the international version of Xperia ion in Taiwan
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:49
The Xperia ion for the US shouldn't be far away now, as Sony just announced in Taiwan the launch of its international version - without AT&T's LTE frequencies, of course. The handset is pretty sleek as far as looks are concerned, yet different from the new NXT design of Sony by lacking the illuminated strip that characterizes the Xperia S, for example...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:58 1 0
Want it more than the xperia s.Release it in singapore quick,sony!
3. A.aoudi posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:35 1 0
The phone is beautiful. Just wish it was Quad Core
5. oister85 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:47 1 0
I want that phone in the us. Iwonder how this would stack againt the htc one x
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 11:13 0 0
I'm still waiting for this phone to release on AT&T. I CAN'T WAIT!
7. ryq24 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 11:37 0 0
love this phone than xperia s coz it has mico sd slot.
8. zvadim posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:15 0 0
why go with S3 SOC in 2012, what are they thinking?!
9. rayman173 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:09 2 1
This will be my next phone.....hands down no questions asked...not even going to consider the Galaxy S3 after this baby is released.