Sony releases the international version of Xperia ion in Taiwan
0. phoneArena 27 Apr 2012, 07:49 posted on
The Xperia ion for the US shouldn't be far away now, as Sony just announced in Taiwan the launch of its international version - without AT&T's LTE frequencies, of course. The handset is pretty sleek as far as looks are concerned, yet different from the new NXT design of Sony by lacking the illuminated strip that characterizes the Xperia S, for example...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 998; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Want it more than the xperia s.Release it in singapore quick,sony!
3. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
The phone is beautiful. Just wish it was Quad Core
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
It looks ugly without the transparent strip
5. oister85 (Posts: 442; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I want that phone in the us. Iwonder how this would stack againt the htc one x
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'm still waiting for this phone to release on AT&T. I CAN'T WAIT!
7. ryq24 (Posts: 646; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
love this phone than xperia s coz it has mico sd slot.
8. zvadim (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
why go with S3 SOC in 2012, what are they thinking?!
9. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This will be my next phone.....hands down no questions asked...not even going to consider the Galaxy S3 after this baby is released.
10. babyk (Posts: 278; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
cute phone from sony no doubt. specs are good