Sony promotes the Xperia Z2 by filming a game of river football
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2014, 08:10 posted on
Sony's waterproof Xperia Z2 is the perfect smartphone to carry around if you happen to go watch a game of football that's being played in a river...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3307; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I hope so much that the Z3 will be good enough. Bcuz Z2 is so fu**ing AWESOME!
6. Tizen007 (Posts: 522; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
It looked fu**ing great because tech enthusiasts compared the Z2 to the Galaxy S5 which was fu**ing over- anticipated by the media. Let's face it.
7. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3307; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I DUNNO WHAT THE FU** YOU SAID BUT FU** YEAH!
2. pwnarena (Posts: 976; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
what a way to mislead
i think, though, that the xperia z2 is capable of shooting those good scenes (those not tagged "shot with the xperia z2")
just needs a little editing
9. fzacek (Posts: 2207; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
What's the point of making an ad a few days before the successor is released?...
10. xtremesv (Posts: 238; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
To empty Z2 stocks maybe. Besides Z3 will bring just a minor upgrade to the Z line and that's fine considering Z2 is still competitive against other flagships being 6 months old only.