Sony plans an event on June 20 for an "exclusive media preview of the brand new Xperia smartphones"
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jun 2012, 06:59
Now, given that the Xperia GX and SX are out, plus Xperia tipo/tipodual and the Xperia miro that just got announced, they might all be gathered together by Sony for a media preview, and/or could be joined by new handsets altogether...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pokharkarsaga posted on 13 Jun 2012, 07:44 1
i think its sony coming out with windows phone 8 apollo as windows phone 8 is going to get announced at windows phone summit on 20th june.
21. the_matchless posted on 16 Jun 2012, 06:36 0
hmm not too happy about that but it just might be true. I do wish though that these would be the GX, Mint etc. international devices and I also hope that mint turns out to be the Xperia Glass :) or maybe I am hoping for too much :p
3. buggerrer posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:16 3
a new "flagship" with 2011 specs?
Stay late.stay outdated!
9. Birds posted on 13 Jun 2012, 13:08 4
You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. So what the Xperia S had an S3. Sony overclocked the GPU so the performance would be much better. Even without Ice Cream sandwich the device has an almost lagless experience. In my experience with the device, it only lagged initially after booting but then it stopped. Sony knows what they are doing. They started to late with trying to put out a device that is high end but at least they beefed up the internals.
13. buggerrer posted on 13 Jun 2012, 16:18 1
overclocked or not, its still an old chip used on early 2011!!
Sony just can't beat Samsung,HTC,Moto or even LG
they always use old specs !
16. RamyRamz69 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 21:52 1
My Arc run's smoother than the GS2 on ICS with a 1GHZ Scorpion Processor and 512 MB of RAM.
18. buggerrer posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:46 1
yeah I believe you /lol
19. SleepingOz posted on 14 Jun 2012, 08:03 0
ROFL! nice one!
14. SleepingOz posted on 13 Jun 2012, 18:24 1
GX will come with the S4, which is not bad actually.
4. groupsacc posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:30 5
I just don't understand Sony, how such an innovative firm that always led in the field of electronics always plays catch up in the mobile phone industry. Samsung and HTC need more competition at the top.
5. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:53 0
I dont see the xperia ion!? Or please bring the hayabusa to at&t sony! Been saving my upgrade!
6. Alp1111 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 09:13 1
june 20th is the day that windows phone 8 will be announced.so it can be a windows phone device
7. Atlas posted on 13 Jun 2012, 10:27 2
Sony would probably never have a windows device, if you think about it Xbox live on a phone by the company who created the Playstation. I doubt they will unless Sony persuade Microsoft to take it off whick I doubt they will:/
8. Chronos posted on 13 Jun 2012, 12:06 1
Sony Xperia Playstation. Something along those lines.
12. pkiran1996 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 14:14 0
Same here - $720 is loads compared to the rest. High expectations!
11. rayman173 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 14:03 0
Where in the hell is the Xperia Ion On this list?!?
17. Vrils posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:05 0
LOTUS is Sony Xperia Go - even the price confirms it !
the ones missing are ATLAS and MINT