Sony outs Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition - just rinse after use
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2013, 02:05 posted on
One of the logical uses for a thin waterproof tablet is in the kitchen while boiling and baking, and Sony seems to be perfectly aware, as it just introduced the Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition. The world's slimmest slate got paired with the iGrill Bluetooth meat thermometer, a portable stand, and $115 worth of cooking and recipe apps for a grand total of $649, but for the 32 GB version of the Tablet Z...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2062; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Wtf? It will be also.use to cut meat on :-)
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 2022; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Well this would be much better to use than an ipad since it's waterproof. Sony is awesome.
8. oister85 (Posts: 442; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Yeah that's what i'm saying WATERPROOF a great feature to have.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3618; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Cool for Kitchen things and Chefs.