Sony may delay the Xperia Tablet Z launch in the US until May 29
0. phoneArena 24 May 2013, 08:15 posted on
Customers in the United States had to wait quite a bit before they could finally put their hands on the Sony Xperia Tablet Z, and, as it turns out, they will have to wait a few more days...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol by the time Sony released, US people already enjoy their nexus 10
Sony always late...
3. pyradark (Posts: 776; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
its just 4 days, not months
plus, US people may start thinking of buying a the Tablet Z
and dispose nexus 10, so they can enjoy their tablet anywhere, everywhere
and thru land and water!!!
7. emadshiny (Posts: 1136; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Lets forget about bullsh*ts he/she/it says!
have you heard about Trolls?
9. sorcio46 (Posts: 402; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
You are seriously saying that you will buy a Tablet Z only cause you can use it underwater or in a pool or in your shower?
12. juanyunis (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Well i've this one preordered since April 30, and Amazon is listing that it will be delivered to my place in May 28, but i'm not so sure anymore. Lol i even have the accessories but not the tablet.
15. iushnt (Posts: 697; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Seeing the sales of Xperia Z vs (Htc One and S4), I think consumer don't care much about water resistance..
16. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Xperia Tablet Z sold out across Europe
10. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Well that's obvious.. Nexus 10 went out last year.. -_-
2. mr.techdude (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Can't really imagine this tablet to sell good, as compared to iPad, Samsung tabs, and nexus tablets.
4. pyradark (Posts: 776; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
it will sell very well, but not to the point it beat sammy and apple
but we cant say, things can change.
5. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 458; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I really really want a tablet with topnotch pixel density..
I would choose an iPad but i want more customization
I would choose the Nexus 10 but i want microSD because i want a boombastic storage for my 1000songs, Hd wallpapers, Hd movies, pictures, ebooks etc etc
I would choose this beautifully crafted device but i am concerned with battery and i want a nexus10 resolution..Sharp edges are fine for me in tblets but in phone, i am not comfortable with Xperia Z
So i will wait again, hoping for tab3 plus
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
a few more days is nothing sony is xperia..
11. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
this tablet is available for pre-order in India, but the price is too high for 3G version
13. amats69 (Posts: 1097; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
WOW on the design! so glad that sony used the Xz design for thier tablet.ill check this one on store if they are already available..hopefully HTC also used the design og HTC One on a Tablet with Boomsound.
14. FlushGordon (unregistered)
A flop written all over it
17. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
yeah this flop is already sold out across Europe