Sony i1 aka Honami cameraphone to land unlocked in the US this fall, alongside the 6.44" Togari phablet
0. phoneArena 07 May 2013, 07:49 posted on
The Sony i1 aka Honami is expected to feature a sensor larger than the one in the Nokia N8, for instance, aided by a Xenon and/or dual LED flash that will be much brighter than what we have in typical smartphones, as well as new software processing algorithms, and new interface, taking hints from the Cyber-shot camera range. The phone itself is rumored to have a glass/metal fusion chassis with carbon fiber elements, yet feature normal 10mm thickness...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
33. haney.alsaaidy (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
new phone rumored to have :
99 RAM +
1000 Ghz cpu
1TB with micro sd slot
wow !! i want it
and this is the best manufacturer yahuuu
54. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Too bad you won't see specs even close to those for a few more decades.
65. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
lol the resolution alone is impossible let alone what nuclear battery we would need to power any of this
69. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Lens and sensors above with Xneon 1/4 lens
3x optical zoom
3Gb Ram Ddr3
Pvr554 8x Gpu
Sapphire front, rear ceramic flat back design, carbon fibre rims
Bose crystal clear 4 way speakers, with amp
Wolfson das, high end
Crystal clear sound
75. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I hate you by heart but the sepcs you specified really are mouthwatering.
72. Mobilephile (Posts: 149; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
These authors really need to stop calling these devices phablets, 5" - 8" are more like mini-tablets. A Nexus 7 can make calls, but they don't call it a phablet.
78. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
why don't u guys listen.........i want this phone.....!!!
2. thunderising (Posts: 232; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
Already been reported multiple times over the last week or two
41. haney.alsaaidy (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
but they have forgotten to report that its the worst handling phone ever
3. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Watch the camera. Doesn't seems impressive.
ANyway Sony = NIIIIIIIICE Spec sheets
35. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Lol, 20MP sensor with 8/12/13/16 MP max resolution and new image processing algorithm seems unimpressive?
You must be a htc/samsung/iCrap fanboy
55. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
If hes HTC: The Honami can take in way more light than your camera while having 4x the MP.
Sasmsung: Samsung is just average camera
Apple: Better than Samsung worse than Nokia Pure view.
4. red_fox (unregistered)
6.44"!!! that's way too big...
12. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
yeah its to damn big, if you use it as a smartphone
73. Mobilephile (Posts: 149; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
I use my Nexus 7 to make calls sometimes and it works fine, so this is 6.44" a mini-tablet that can make calls...don't see the big deal
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Geez.......son of a BEAST! Now this is the best of Sony!
21. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
This could easily be the best android phone this year; Note 3 wont take the title.
28. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
That count is pure idiocy how could a camera phone... A phone which is made to have a good camera beat a fully fledged smartphone... Get real
36. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
did you read the article, its fully fledged smartphone not only about camera
5 inch Full HD (XR5) Reality / Triluminos Display with X-Reality
S800 + Adreno 330, clock unknown ( XR5)
2 GB RAM +
32gb with micro sd slot (XR5)
8/13/16.2 Mp camera, with BIONZ mobile (XR5) ..1/1.5"/1.1.6 ( XR5) exmor RS. All new image processing algorithim(XR5), G Lens (XR5), Xenon Flash/Dual Led/Plasma flash.
Said to beat all Android cameras
S Master Walkman mobile (XR5)
Liquid Magnetic Mobile Speaker
3000 mAh battery +(XR5)
Glass + Metal body with Carbon Fibre (XR5)
Android 4.2.2/whatever the next version is
New Revamped UI
most beatiful xperia ever..(XR5)
60. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
one more idiot...
what are you trying to say???
if what you mean is togari yeah that thing is damn big, but the problem is you reply my post when i'm talking about Honami (5 inch smartphone)
58. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
You should know people buy note phablets because of their productivity not just because of their size
68. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
ive always said the same thing about my friends note 2
74. Mobilephile (Posts: 149; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
true that. all in one device. Must be an idiot to carry a tablet, mp3 player, a camera and a phone all at once.
70. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Like no others™
7. roldxx (Posts: 50; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
i'm drooling over this. heck just the dedicated s-master walkman chip is enough for me to buy this