Sony gives 10% discount to its European customers, valid until April 23
0. phoneArena 22 Apr 2013, 11:16 posted on
If you've been eying a product at Sony's European online stores, now's a good time to consider purchasing it, as Sony is giving you a 10% discount. Apparently, the company's online store had been taken down one or two days ago for maintenance purposes, and is now back up. In order to apologize for the inconvenience, Sony is providing a discount code (SORRY2013), which is going to be valid until tomorrow, April 23...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No thank you! I have the Xperia Z already! :)
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
How bout a discount for us here in the u.s. sony? Still waiting for the xperia zl
6. dmn666 (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
ZL has been released in the US couple weeks ago. Newegg has it for $590. Don't expect Sony.com to beat that price any time soon as Sony website has ridiculously priced it at $750 before tax.
4. Cwilliams (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
The Code doesnt work for the Xperia Phones, tried UK, and Germany
5. torr310 (Posts: 791; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
One of the frustration of being Verizon's customer is can't get Sony phones.