Sony develops stacked smartphone camera sensor, low light photography and "HDR Movie" capabilities in tow
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2012, 03:29 posted on
Sony's new stacked sensors will be sampling in March, whereas the ones with the "RGBW coding" and "HDR Movie" tech will be available to customers in 13MP and 8MP versions in June and August, respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Awesome love taking pics. Sony always pack good cameras in their phones unlike htc.htc camera's suck.
3. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Crossing ma fingers and Hoping this sensor make it to the Xperias that will be announced later this year (Hayabusa & Mint 1).
4. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
I can't wait to test the new Xperia phones with those censors. I guess if the Xperia S somehow doesn't beat the N8 the new flagships can do it.
5. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I really hope a Sony device comes out with LTE on verizon. They make such nice phones
6. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I give it to Sony. Apple will just end up reinventing it though
8. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I have to agree with iKing, the Arc and the 4s have identical sensor but the 4s produces the better image.