Sony develops stacked smartphone camera sensor, low light photography and "HDR Movie" capabilities in tow
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Jan 2012, 03:29
Sony's new stacked sensors will be sampling in March, whereas the ones with the "RGBW coding" and "HDR Movie" tech will be available to customers in 13MP and 8MP versions in June and August, respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Jericho posted on 23 Jan 2012, 03:56 9 1
Awesome love taking pics. Sony always pack good cameras in their phones unlike htc.htc camera's suck.
3. XiphiasGladius posted on 23 Jan 2012, 04:24 9 0
Crossing ma fingers and Hoping this sensor make it to the Xperias that will be announced later this year (Hayabusa & Mint 1).
4. RamyRamz69 posted on 23 Jan 2012, 06:41 4 0
I can't wait to test the new Xperia phones with those censors. I guess if the Xperia S somehow doesn't beat the N8 the new flagships can do it.
5. mctcm posted on 23 Jan 2012, 08:00 1 0
I really hope a Sony device comes out with LTE on verizon. They make such nice phones
6. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 23 Jan 2012, 09:25 0 8
I give it to Sony. Apple will just end up reinventing it though
8. XiphiasGladius posted on 23 Jan 2012, 18:00 0 2
I have to agree with iKing, the Arc and the 4s have identical sensor but the 4s produces the better image.