Sony builds widget-type functionality in Firefox OS
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 20:43 posted on
Today, Sony submitted widget-like functionality for Firefox OS to be reviewed by the developer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Duketytz (Posts: 532; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
This is why Sony deserves more than what they are currently getting! Anyway it looks like a Xperia Z2 in which they are testing it on!
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Firefox for lowest budget phones it's really great see price point. Who can't afford smartphone. It's great guys, all credit goes to Firefox team. And of course Sony doing good work there.
6. sgodsell (Posts: 1532; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
4. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 208; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
The low end Xperia E can run Firefox OS using an official rom developed by Sony.
5. faizan-sharif (Posts: 71; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
is their any way to try firefox on xperia e dual?
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 849; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Makes me wish Sony makes another version of Firefox OS for their phones