Sony brings its Smart accessories to CES: SmartWatch, Smart Wireless Headset pro, SmartTags
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2012, 06:12 posted on
Sony brought some huge announcements at CES: the Xperia S and the AT&T-bound Xperia ion look gorgeous but with so many Androids out there it might take a bit more to…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Wow. These smart gadgets can be a deal breaker for me if some of them come free with the phone.
2. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
nice sony very nice, i thought you was dead but this impresses me
3. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
There is still no stereo bluetooth that can match the quality of wire headsets.
4. romeo1 (Posts: 706; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Yes there is the ones from se with se phones match the quality of high end headsets but not as good as the best ones;)
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if apple came up with this, they'd make sure all the world knows about it as the greatest thing ever invented
6. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
I'm happy they didn't call the playstation the smartstation.
7. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I like, iLike. Hold up, it's not Apple. LOL
11. noahbf (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Apr 2009)
I can't imagine having a touch screen athletic watch.. Would be miserable on runs when you can't be accurate with your touch.
12. hotphil (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
@noahbf How accurate would you need to be when running? Surely you don't want to compose a SMS or something?
If it's the same as the previous LiveView model, it just have four touch areas - one at each side. Enough to accurately activate the limited number of functions you'd actually need when running.
Let's hope it works better than the woeful LiveView though, for SE's sake. Brilliant idea, but if they fail so hard again on the execution, they might not bother with a further attempt. And that would be a shame.