Sony applies for Xperia Duo trademark
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Apr 2012, 05:15
The Sony Xperia Duo might be real after all, judging by a trademark application that Sony recently filed with the USPTO. The device might have a lot to do with the Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo, which leaked last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser posted on 05 Apr 2012, 05:28 5 0
"...the rumor mill will probably start filling in the blanks pretty soon"
2. Mozarrt posted on 05 Apr 2012, 06:18 2 3
Please Sony, make one with Windows Phone. The two of you combined will be the ultimate phone.
5. hunted posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:03 2 0
please come with quad core, but im sure sony is playing a right game & not urging like HTC
6. kylehudsons posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:14 1 0
Why Windows Phone??
it too simple and i dont find it fascinating at all....
well, at least not for me... prefer android...
7. bhanushali_p posted on 05 Apr 2012, 09:20 0 0
It would be Awesome if It has a dual screen concept like Tab P And Supports Android and Windows at the same time. I am sure Sony will bring something new....
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:41 0 0
ok make it atleast a Dual S4 with Amoled and atleast 16 gb internal with a expansion slot ....