Sony announces PlayStation app for iOS and Android to be 2nd screen, not really gaming
1. jroc74 (Posts: 3455; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Thats not a bad idea. I got my kids Wii U...and I like that gamepad. I plan on getting a Wii U sometime this year.
2. idroidequis (Posts: 101; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
If they made a actual emulator for a mobile os Id buy it in a heartbeat. PSN on my ISO or android device with a actual game store? That would be badass.
7. buccob (Posts: 725; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Sony should kill the PSVita and revive the Xperia Play line....
If they made an Xperia Play 2 with the Xperia Z internals, and a sliding controller, that would be awesome...
But I know that while they have a product that can be cannibalize by other, they will not allow it yet...
4. alterecho (Posts: 464; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Holding both the controller and a device seems uncomfortable.
6. buccob (Posts: 725; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Exactly... Imagine a PS4 controller with a design similar to the MOGA controller... and you are able to hold your smartphone in a position to use both the console and the smartphone screen...
Sony should do something like this...
8. NewTone (Posts: 21; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
How could they do this without making the controller feel bulky and heavy. Plus with the wide range of phone dimensions i highly see this unlikely