Sony aims to stop leaks of prototypes
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2013, 02:49 posted on
This year, we saw quite a few images of the Sony Xperia Z1 leak weeks before the device was even introduced; back then, of course, the camera-centric flagship was known by its code name, the Honami. By the time the phone was introduced, everything about the device was already known. This type of thing is not okay with Sony's brass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. imMature (Posts: 46; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I'm counting on that too! I've been longing for a smartphone that can rests easily in my hand.
2. ianbbaa (Posts: 147; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Final production smartphones from SONY are prototypes...so what for we need leaks from SONY, endconsumer will just get that prototype from SONY.
3. Joshing4fun (Posts: 960; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Good! I like surprises. Whenever phones get leaked to death they just seem like a disappointment regardless of what they bring.
4. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 527; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Sure their Z1 leaked like almost hundred times. These leaks blew all surprises...
12. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 367; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
I think they didnt say much in the revealing because they knew that we already knew everything.
6. aditya.k (Posts: 298; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Yes! Everybody should stop that! It ruins everything. I'm no more excited about a launch. Rather we are dissapointed by the fact that there is nothing new from what we know! :(
9. wrm2013 (Posts: 109; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Mini please. I think I might be buying this 5s....... I need a smaller phone dammit. MIIIIIINNNNIIIII WHHHHEERRREEE AAAARRREEEE YYYYYYOOOOUUUU
15. jaytai0106 (Posts: 489; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
They just need to start firing the employees who are leaking all the pictures. Maybe even as far as suing them... It's not exciting anymore to see what the device looks like before it comes out....
Well, we all know what's the next iPhone is going to look like. :P
16. buccob (Posts: 723; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Leakception....to see a Leak picture about the Leaking of information...
19. kozza3 (Posts: 524; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
but if this is a leak about leaking information when was the actual leak leaked or was it a leak at all?
17. MartyK (Posts: 651; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Hummm, I wonder if they would had put this in place back in 2006, the iphone would look different today
18. zuckerboy (Posts: 438; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
it is good . because we know everything about upcoming phones and it is tasteless. everybody loves surprises unless it is bad :)
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is great because sometimes they are way too many fake pics out there that we don't know which is real or fake. and they should keep an eye on their employees that keep leaking the newest devices or at least fired them who keeps leaking prototypes