Sony Yuga leaks again with 5" Full HD LCD display
0. phoneArena 17 Dec 2012, 06:54 posted on
After some schematics emerged while the Sony Yuga was passing through the FCC recently, we now have a fresh batch of photos from the 5" Full HD phone for your viewing pleasure...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
sony first quad core fone ithink............ go sony
17. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1192; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
finally an awesome quad core from sony...about time too!
show it in ces and make it available by month end and take my money!
and i hope they have done improvements to the xperia ui
21. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
but i think its bit late from sony coz other companies already did 6 7 months before
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
For some reasons I started in love with 1080p 5 inch screen I just don't know why...
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Aww come on!!! Lol
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3268; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hehehehe....yes Wendy, did you forget that eye cancer comes from the 5' 1080p display?? :D
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
Huh? What is cancer? Lol :p
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3268; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
(Specifically) Eye Cancer: It is a disease caused by looking at 5 inch displays with 1080p resolution according to un-Dr. Wendy of the iPhone fame!
Remember now?? :P
4. danny_a2005 (Posts: 126; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
I love it... I hope it comes out in white as well...
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 1062; Member since: 07 May 2012)
pureview got competition ;) Id take 120fps 1080p over pureview anyday
7. rajagopalan.k (Posts: 35; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
WOW great looking device!
but wait a minute.... did I see a "rectangle with rounded edges" in the third pic???
I hope Iguys did'nt notice that.
8. ultimatebatman (Posts: 52; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
I live Sony phones but the big problem is that it takes them too long to get to market. The Xperia T took 5 months or more to launch after it was revealed (as the GL). The Yuga is powerful and awesome, but if Sony releases it 5 months after the Galaxy S IV, thye have a problem.
9. Omarc07 (Posts: 333; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
It takes sony a long time to release there phones on the the states a looong time lol over here in puerto rico at&t usually gets sony phones but alll laaaatee just like in the states . But CLARO which is a company here gets every single sony phone way faster they got the xperia S, xperia acros, xperia SL, xperia J,xperia acros S etc n nmany more while at&t has what 2 xperia phones? haha i will be waiting for this phone to come out im sure at&t wont get it anytime soon while CLARO will probably get it first.
11. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
I've heard that at&t won't be getting the yuga or the odin. T-mobile is thinking about it. But at&t will be getting the Sony phablet, which is out Q4.
15. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
hm...I expect Sony have little more design than this but I guess I have to wait to see when it's official.
Does that silver button telling it's a camera key ? :)
18. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
The silver button is the power button, and there is also a camera button so don't worry.
And Eldar has a track record of taking rubbish pics. Look at his pics of the Arc/T.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
DAMN SONY stop TEASING US WITH YOUR DISPLAY AND 5" phone just release the damn thing already. I'm just glad I didn't bought the XPERIA TL BUT DAMN THE 1080p screen sounds sweet. I'm going to debate over the YUGA PHONE OR THE UMCOMING RUMOR SG IV
20. motty (Posts: 84; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Too much name for all phone models I cant memorize it all. Unlike iphone 12345...