Sony Xperia tipo, Xperia tipo dual are announced with entry-level written all over
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jun 2012, 03:30
The Sony Xperia tipo, which was previously known by its Tapioca codename, is now finally official. What we have on our hands is a low-end Android smartphone suitable for first-time smartphone owners. It comes in a single- or dual-SIM flavor, with the latter called the Xperia tipo dual...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. guildsa654 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 04:04 8 0
Finally a low-budget ICS Phone! Good Job Sony!! :D
3. JongLong206 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 04:11 4 0
Maybe we should rephrase.. "Finally a low-budget, DUAL-SIM, XPERIA phone! Good job Sony!!" =)
4. guildsa654 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 04:14 3 0
need to rephrase. "Finally a low-budget-"XPERIA:" ICS Phone! Good Job Sony!! :D
9. loken posted on 13 Jun 2012, 06:57 3 0
rephrase it more
"Finally a low budget Xperia ICS Phone with an Amazing Design! Good Job Sony!! :D
5. 09wbd03516 (banned) posted on 13 Jun 2012, 04:48 0 9
boo... galaxy ace 2 and mini 2 is better than this...
6. AbhiD posted on 13 Jun 2012, 05:08 8 0
boo... u r a hardcore samsung fan comparing mid range samsung devices with extremely low range sony davices.
TIP and TIPO DUAL are meant to compete with galaxy Y
sony has XPERIA P, SOLA and U to compete with ace 2 and mini 2
13. cttan456 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 00:38 2 0
boo..ace 2 is much more expensive so no comparo
mini 2 is Tipo's competitor and tell me in what way is mini 2 better?
mini 2 running GB vs Tipo running ICS.
Well, since you prefer GB I've got nothing to say...
7. neutralguy posted on 13 Jun 2012, 06:04 2 0
I really would love to see this in the name of "Sony xperia Y". It's a great competitor for Galaxy Y series. :))
10. mercorp posted on 13 Jun 2012, 07:07 0 0
Can Pa dp a vs test of this phone with the mini 2?
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 09:32 5 0
SIMPLY BEUatiful sony! Designs are always the best. WOULD LOVE MORE IF SONY MAKES A PLAYSTATION CERTIFIED NEXUS PHONE.
12. Rick_BR posted on 13 Jun 2012, 22:09 2 0
Looks very promising to me. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a budget Android smartphone. The design is quite outstanding for this class of device, not to mention ICS right out of the box.
14. cttan456 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 00:42 2 0
Tipo will blow all low-end Androids out of the water with ICS simply because other manufacturers still launch low-enders with GB with no plans to upgrade to ICS.
Besides, Tipo looks beautiful for a low-end phone
15. JongLong206 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 01:08 0 0
can it play flash? PA's specs sheet doesn't say if the browser supports adobe flash.. but from the looks of its processor and RAM, i think it could--i hope it would. coz back in the GB days, entry-level meant no-flash. i hope this will not be the case in ICS...
16. cttan456 posted on 18 Jun 2012, 01:10 0 0
Miro has the same cpu and ram and supports flash so i think it will. the samsung galaxy mini2 also a low-ender with the same hardware supports flash..
17. jonathan1991 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 00:57 0 0
can any 1 tell me about the pricing???Please