Sony Xperia tipo, Xperia tipo dual are announced with entry-level written all over
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2012, 03:30 posted on
The Sony Xperia tipo, which was previously known by its Tapioca codename, is now finally official. What we have on our hands is a low-end Android smartphone suitable for first-time smartphone owners. It comes in a single- or dual-SIM flavor, with the latter called the Xperia tipo dual...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. guildsa654 (Posts: 27; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Finally a low-budget ICS Phone! Good Job Sony!! :D
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Dude HTC desire c ? Lg Optimus L series ?
3. JongLong206 (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
Maybe we should rephrase.. "Finally a low-budget, DUAL-SIM, XPERIA phone! Good job Sony!!" =)
4. guildsa654 (Posts: 27; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
need to rephrase. "Finally a low-budget-"XPERIA:" ICS Phone! Good Job Sony!! :D
9. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
rephrase it more
"Finally a low budget Xperia ICS Phone with an Amazing Design! Good Job Sony!! :D
5. 09wbd03516 (banned) (Posts: 140; Member since: 30 May 2012)
boo... galaxy ace 2 and mini 2 is better than this...
6. AbhiD (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
boo... u r a hardcore samsung fan comparing mid range samsung devices with extremely low range sony davices.
TIP and TIPO DUAL are meant to compete with galaxy Y
sony has XPERIA P, SOLA and U to compete with ace 2 and mini 2
13. cttan456 (Posts: 62; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
boo..ace 2 is much more expensive so no comparo
mini 2 is Tipo's competitor and tell me in what way is mini 2 better?
mini 2 running GB vs Tipo running ICS.
Well, since you prefer GB I've got nothing to say...
7. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I really would love to see this in the name of "Sony xperia Y". It's a great competitor for Galaxy Y series. :))
8. AnukulVcool (unregistered)
yes! samsungs baby y is gonna die....
10. mercorp (Posts: 1027; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Can Pa dp a vs test of this phone with the mini 2?
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
SIMPLY BEUatiful sony! Designs are always the best. WOULD LOVE MORE IF SONY MAKES A PLAYSTATION CERTIFIED NEXUS PHONE.
12. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Looks very promising to me. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a budget Android smartphone. The design is quite outstanding for this class of device, not to mention ICS right out of the box.
14. cttan456 (Posts: 62; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Tipo will blow all low-end Androids out of the water with ICS simply because other manufacturers still launch low-enders with GB with no plans to upgrade to ICS.
Besides, Tipo looks beautiful for a low-end phone
15. JongLong206 (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
can it play flash? PA's specs sheet doesn't say if the browser supports adobe flash.. but from the looks of its processor and RAM, i think it could--i hope it would. coz back in the GB days, entry-level meant no-flash. i hope this will not be the case in ICS...
16. cttan456 (Posts: 62; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Miro has the same cpu and ram and supports flash so i think it will. the samsung galaxy mini2 also a low-ender with the same hardware supports flash..
17. jonathan1991 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
can any 1 tell me about the pricing???Please
18. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
i think i will buy it soon but how much is it?