Sony Xperia sola visits the FCC carrying AT&T's 3G bands
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Apr 2012, 13:21
The Sony Xperia sola has visited the FCC with AT&T's 3G bands (850 MHz and 1900 MHz) on board which means that the carrier could release the model if it so desired; the phone has Sony's new "floating touch technology" which allows users to surf the web using fingers hovering above the screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Virile posted on 11 Apr 2012, 13:30 0
Would love to see how the "floating touch" tech works.
9. Vrils posted on 11 Apr 2012, 18:35 0
i don`t understand why you care for that useless feature !?
why would anyone be "hovering" the phone screen?
this is like the in tv`s where manufacturers brag how SLIM they are like that would be usefull in any way, work on the **** screeen cause that is hat matters
12. Virile posted on 13 Apr 2012, 09:28 0
Didn't say i care for it, just that i'd like to see how it worked.
2. Alan01 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 13:42 3
You can! At phoneArena, we aim to please. Check out this link:
4. networkdood posted on 11 Apr 2012, 14:14 0
Specs are so underwhelming....hasn't Sony lost enough money already?
5. RamyRamz69 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 16:13 0
For a low end device, I don't find it underwhelming. Heck it even has a better processor, NFC, Floating Touch, better design, expandable storage and a better OS than the iPhone 4S.
6. darac posted on 11 Apr 2012, 16:30 0
Don't be ridiculous.
This is a strong midrange android, higher level than, say, HTC One V, Nokia Lumia 800, Samsung Galaxy s plus and iphone 4.
7. RamyRamz69 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 16:56 0
Mid-Range performance with Low End price. Xperia U is about 230 Euros, this one will be even cheaper.
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 18:27 0
Would LOVE TO BUY THIS PHONE if it comes to AT&T!
10. rayman173 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 18:43 0
Hell No Sony!!!!......don't even think about releasing this till you release the Xperia Ion.