Sony Xperia sola visits the FCC carrying AT&T's 3G bands
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2012, 13:21 posted on
The Sony Xperia sola has visited the FCC with AT&T's 3G bands (850 MHz and 1900 MHz) on board which means that the carrier could release the model if it so desired; the phone has Sony's new "floating touch technology" which allows users to surf the web using fingers hovering above the screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Would love to see how the "floating touch" tech works.
9. Vrils (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
i don`t understand why you care for that useless feature !?
why would anyone be "hovering" the phone screen?
this is like the in tv`s where manufacturers brag how SLIM they are like that would be usefull in any way, work on the **** screeen cause that is hat matters
12. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Didn't say i care for it, just that i'd like to see how it worked.
2. Alan01 (Posts: 350; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
You can! At phoneArena, we aim to please. Check out this link:
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Specs are so underwhelming....hasn't Sony lost enough money already?
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
For a low end device, I don't find it underwhelming. Heck it even has a better processor, NFC, Floating Touch, better design, expandable storage and a better OS than the iPhone 4S.
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Don't be ridiculous.
This is a strong midrange android, higher level than, say, HTC One V, Nokia Lumia 800, Samsung Galaxy s plus and iphone 4.
7. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Mid-Range performance with Low End price. Xperia U is about 230 Euros, this one will be even cheaper.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Would LOVE TO BUY THIS PHONE if it comes to AT&T!
10. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Hell No Sony!!!!......don't even think about releasing this till you release the Xperia Ion.