Sony Xperia neo L is the first Android Ice Cream Sandwich phone from the company, China bound
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Mar 2012, 03:11
Sony anounced the Xperia neo L as its first Android Ice Cream Sandwich phone. The curved ergonomic body with arched ends diverts from the new NXT design paradigm of the new Xperias, but that's OK, since the phone is destined for China only...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RamyRamz69 posted on 21 Mar 2012, 03:17 2 0
Does that mean the Xperia Ion will ship with ICS :O
2. Bluesky02 posted on 21 Mar 2012, 03:52 1 5
ICS running on those specs, i'm trying to imaging the lag
3. sheepygalaxy posted on 21 Mar 2012, 03:54 2 0
all mid to high end handset should be released with ics whats the point selling new handsets with old software
4. mady3650 posted on 24 Mar 2012, 13:20 0 0
i think that they have distorted the neo design it is not good actuly,and we also lost the arc shape this is so sad for me
and i dont know why Xperia s,p,u and sola are nearly the same design
why sony is doing so i dont understand , are they have run out of designs?