Sony Xperia miro is now on pre-order, priced below $200
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2012, 05:38 posted on
The Android-powered Sony Xperia miro is now on pre-order in the U.K. and is priced at a little under $200. That does not include carrier subsidy, and a long term carrier commitment is not required...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. anurag5 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 May 2012)
at dis price point its a great buy indeed.... when it will be come to india?
4. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 469; Member since: 07 May 2012)
nice!!! so got sum pretty cool ooking designs,not necessarily the latest cpus/gpus but at least most of their devices with taste ics
5. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 206; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
oh! I love it! price is a lil lesser than what what I am expecting which was $250!
6. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 206; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I am loving it! Not bad for a first time Android user, aye? and it has ICS already. I am definitely getting one! and I am also hoping for a Jelly Bean update! hahahaa :D