Sony Xperia miro is announced – petite and social
Sony Xperia miro Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Sony Xperia miro
1. absolete (Posts: 12; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
oh PA, Check out the xperia TIPO and TIPO dual that were also just released :)
Yea sorry guys, another two low end phones, But good work sony :)
No one complains when samsung brings out low end galaxy y etc. and releases only a few high end phones... so stop complaining people
3. Kasablanka (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
im confused ... i wanna buy Xperia U, but im interesting in this beautiful mid range phone,, Love Sony
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
well if u buy the u it comes very stylish wth changing led bar and looks like smalller version of xperia s and its dual core but if u buy xperia miro u hav to deal with a lesser processor and its screen is 165 ppi
4. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Sony Best in Looks of it's Every Phone Alive !!!! Sony beats every other Smartphone in its Dazzling Looks ......Loved it .... Classy & Stylish !!
5. buggerrer (Posts: 283; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Xperia S, U, P, Sola, TIPO, TIPO dual, Acro S, Go, Miro, WTF, GTOF, FU :p
6. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
S, U, P, Sola. Acro S and Go. Miro and Tipo.
8 Phones, y u complain?
9. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
best comment i ever heard about sony phones
7. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
isnt the single core procesor too less.. and the cosmic flow backgrond wud lag'
still this s the best mid ranger ive seen looks more like a hig ranger
10. mercorp (Posts: 967; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I entered the facebook contest for this phone,and I expected the GX.
11. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 304; Member since: 07 May 2012)
got to love sony, the only manufacturer updating most of their handsets to ics. This is a beauiful entry level phone,would love to know the cost.
Ques. why is sony still using bluetooth v2.1 on even their highend handsets?
13. thunderising (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
This will be overpriced as s**t we know Sony will
14. Grishm (Posts: 52; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Even the likes of Xperia X10 Mini/Mini Pro, Xperia Mini/Mini Pro, Xperia U have got 720p HD video capture, but not this mid-ranger? Disappointing! Screen resolution is a let down too! Only worthy aspect of this phone is, it comes with ICS out of the box.
15. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Hope the device should be priced as low-mid ranger..sony should have improved on video capibility of phone..cause othere sony's mid-ranger have gud video capibility sony xperia mini pro,xperia u, and ray.. But miro has only 30fps thats bit disspointing otherwise the phone is just awesome!
16. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I am loving it! Not bad for a first time Android user, aye? and it has ICS already. I am definitely getting one when it hits the stores! and I am also hoping for a JellyBean update! hahahaa :D