Sony Xperia ion price revealed, up for pre-order
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2012, 09:02 posted on
The AT&T-bound Sony Xperia Ion made its debut at CES this year, but while we knew the technical details about it, we didn’t know what all of that would cost…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. buggerrer (Posts: 301; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
whats you new name will be? Ionq12? and call that a mix between your wife name and yours :p
13. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
you kidding right? it doesn't mean that there's an 'arc' on my name also means that I have a SE Arc or whatever.. and I don't even have a SE phone you trolling moron. And let me guess what you own? just tons of buggers? get a life, coz you have a pathetic one..
2. snowgator (Posts: 3360; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
3G only? Not even the fake 4G? Huh. Half effort SE.
9. BLikens1619 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
This phone is ALL G! know the specs before posting.
18. snowgator (Posts: 3360; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
"It will work on AT&T’s 3G waves"
My apologies. That line, along with nothing about 4G or LTE made me think it wouldn't. My bad. I will take the thumbs down like a man of wrong....
3. Borrie69 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
How compatible will it be on Verizon's LTE? According to the specs it should work but would it have a lot of issues?
6. Fallout (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
Doesn't work on Verizon LTE, they use a different 700mhz than ATT
4. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 426; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
12 mp wat a joke......sony come on this is the best u can do ..........
5. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
why didnt they(se) release this all over the world but still i can get it in pakistan unlocked just like samsung focus and focus s through homeshopping.pk.
11. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
"there’s a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor powering Ice Cream Sandwich."
Is that a typo or the best thing I heard this week?
12. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
This is exactly what has been puzzling me too!
15. CellieCell (Posts: 103; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Lol, I love reading all the sh!t talking ppl post ^_^
Can't wait for this phone to be available, love Sony cameras!
16. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
If ICS is coming to that phone when it's released, I'm getting it on day 1!
19. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 485; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
i think GB is still the OS. ICS will be on March or April.