Sony Xperia ion now priced at the low, low price of zero on contract, at Best Buy
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Aug 2012, 11:04
Best Buy can help you save $99.99, but only if you have a craving for the Sony Xperia ion that is available for AT&T customers; you probably know the rules by now, sign a 2-year pact with the carrier and that stylish handset is yours for zippo from the big box retailer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. networkdood posted on 16 Aug 2012, 13:29 2 0
yep, great deal and you can go to xda to upgrade the software
2. BabyWade posted on 16 Aug 2012, 12:17 2 0
At one point & time I actually wanted this phone pretty bad, but now I want the LT30/Mint.
13. OptimusOne posted on 16 Aug 2012, 20:29 0 0
lol sony doesn't determine the prices
best buy/AT&T does
4. RamyRamz69 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 12:19 2 0
I just don't understand why the international Ion launched with ICS while the American Ion launched with Gingerbread...
5. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 12:25 1 1
Never buy phones from vest buy again. They f**k up my data plan. But love the price. But im still waiting for the announcement of the xperia gx
7. networkdood posted on 16 Aug 2012, 13:30 4 0
that is your problem - you went to vest buy...they only sell vests...
9. diego87s posted on 16 Aug 2012, 15:02 0 0
@RamyRamz69: Not only is the American version running Gingerbread, the LTE unlocked/international (LT28i) version of the Ion is too. I know because I own one. I want ICS or JB already!! Can't believe Sony is not doing anything about an update for this phone. >:(
11. RamyRamz69 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 16:17 0 0
Eh....I live in Dubai, and I went to the Sony Mobile UAE page and this is what I found:
Also, if you go to Youtube and search for Xperia Ion videos uploaded this week or month you're gonna see that it launched with ICS in Asia, Africa and Europe
10. oister85 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 16:10 0 0
Go Sony is your !!birthday!!. We going to party like is your !!birthday!!
14. loken posted on 17 Aug 2012, 00:21 0 0
ICS here ->http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?
its lt28h rom but can flash over lt28i and lt28a!
makes me want this phone :) :)