Sony Xperia ion in red headed to Europe
2. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I always pictures Sony smartphones with much bolder and darker colors. Maybe navy blue?
3. ryq24 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
sony xperia gx is much better than ion. hope sony release it too for asian market.
4. mkhan1188 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Come on lazy Sony, bring it to USA, waiting to buy...
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why is SONY giving UK more love over there than here in U.S.? I'm still WAITING for the release date for the SONY iOn on AT&T and i thought it was exclusive on AT&T. RELEASE THE DAMN PHONE ALREADY AT&T
7. mhiharis (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Thought Sony might come back to the Cell phone business by Xperia Ion. But they prove that they are not for this level of Technology where consumers need latest technology in a decent price. Not a dated box with high price.
8. x01hst (Posts: 13; Member since: 21 May 2012)
I think Sony is ready now but AT$T does not ready or they change someting. This time problem is may be AT&T.
9. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I wanted the Xperia Ion but after such a long wait time i've lost some interest in it. I honestly think that it was ready for release back in april but AT&T decide to postpone its release & now it will be outdated when it finally arrives. I'm thinking of upgrading to a smartphone for my birthday in september & the only phone I see is the GS3 but if the Ion impresses me enough I might go for that instead, if Sony were to release the Xperia GX in the US I would take that over both.