Sony Xperia ZU image surfaces ahead of official announcement
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2013, 06:32 posted on
We just saw Sony tease what looks much like its upcoming Xperia Z Ultra aka Xperia ZU or the Togari phone, now we have what seems like a legitimate image of the upcoming phablet…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
63. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
please please please, 3300 mAh battery! else its useless....
65. thunderising (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
Can;t believe everyone fell for it. That isn't the Xperia ZU. Really guys?
66. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6584; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
FINALLY! My next phone will replace my Xperia GO
67. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
I thought there are stereo speakers, 32 gig of minimum store mem'ry, and compact bezel like xperia zl...wishing for that config so, let see what gnote 3 and hTc T6 can bring.
70. antifanboy14 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I think it's safe to say that Sony has the uglies skin/UI of all the major Android phone manufacturers.