Sony Xperia ZL visits the FCC with the ability to run on AT&T's pipelines
differentiate the phone from the other 5 inch FHD Android models around like the Samsung Galaxy S 4 and the HTC DROID DNA to name a pair. On the other hand, AT&T could decide to offer the Sony Xperia XL, the Sony Xperia Z, either phone or none at all. When the nation's second largest carrier does make a decision, we will let you know immediately. No need to thank us, that's just who we are.
source: FCC via IntoMobile
1. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Personally, I like the Xperia ZL over the Xperia Z because the Xperia ZL has a different polarizing layer over the screen and even has screen color reproduction options for people to fiddle with. For me, that is important since I'll be outside all the time....
3. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Add to that, the smaller footprint, smaller bezel and non glass back (matt finished) won me over the Z but I would rather get the HTC One for the finish/style or features pack Samsung S4
2. HTCOE (Posts: 626; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i dont think ill bother getting this phone though its a pretty good device i feel that the htc one is better and the s4 but the s4 is not an option either... i rather wait on the next Nexus at this point
4. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
tempting, but anymore i prefer removable or extended batteries
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Well i dont care i have at&t so ill take either one. But i really have my eyes on the xperia z
6. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
in at&t will be great for who want Sony..........!!! go sony brign it on quickly in at&t i'm waiting.......!!!
7. The_Original_Zon (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
sonymobile.com/us/shop just updated the listing for the ZL. The price is listed as $759.99
8. serio (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
If the FCC lets AT&T lock the Xperia, I will NEVER buy this phone!