Sony Xperia ZL now available in Russia, priced at $895
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:16
It has been a week after the Sony Xperia Z launched in some markets, and now it's time for its sibling – the Sony Xperia ZL, to hit the shelves as well. The latter has just been released in Russia and can be bought online from Sony's web store. It doesn't come cheap, however. The unlocked, contract-free Sony Xperia ZL costs a whopping 27,490 Russian rubles, which equals to $895...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yero789 (unregistered) posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:42 0
I love this phone very much,but with price like this I could buy an ultrabook :D :D And not only this phone,all the flagship phones are so expensive(unlocked versions)!!!
2. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 08 Mar 2013, 04:09 2
This is why SONY will never EVER ever everrrrr taste even half the success Samsung is having, its always that damn SONY price.....from VAIOs to Bravia TV's , ugh....I can only cringe
12. spiderpig2894 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:13 1
They have tasted better success before Samsung was cool.
3. pyradark posted on 08 Mar 2013, 05:18 4
I dont know why they overprice that device in that particular region, in Asia
Xperia Z is only $720 and ZL is $660
9. emadshiny posted on 08 Mar 2013, 06:18 2
here in middle east, the price of Z is way cheaper than Butterfly and it costs only $750.
5. jsdechavez posted on 08 Mar 2013, 05:20 1
Always been the case. Everything is more expensive in Europe. No surprises there.
6. anleoflippy posted on 08 Mar 2013, 05:28 0
In Asia, is actually cheaper.
In Malaysia (East Malaysia specifically), the ZL cost RM1899 which is chepaer than the retail price of Galaxy S3 at a Samsung Store which is RM1999.
7. spiderpig2894 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 06:03 2
In the Philippines: XZ is P32,490 (796.7USD). XZL is P29,990 (735.39USD)
I don't know why are the Z/ZL expensive somewhere outside Asia.
13. anleoflippy posted on 09 Mar 2013, 05:41 0
Since Sony is an Asian brand.
Also, I'm getting the ZL.