Sony Xperia ZL now available in Russia, priced at $895
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 03:16 posted on
It has been a week after the Sony Xperia Z launched in some markets, and now it's time for its sibling – the Sony Xperia ZL, to hit the shelves as well. The latter has just been released in Russia and can be bought online from Sony's web store. It doesn't come cheap, however. The unlocked, contract-free Sony Xperia ZL costs a whopping 27,490 Russian rubles, which equals to $895...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yero789 (unregistered)
I love this phone very much,but with price like this I could buy an ultrabook :D :D And not only this phone,all the flagship phones are so expensive(unlocked versions)!!!
2. nikenturd (unregistered)
This is why SONY will never EVER ever everrrrr taste even half the success Samsung is having, its always that damn SONY price.....from VAIOs to Bravia TV's , ugh....I can only cringe
12. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 413; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
They have tasted better success before Samsung was cool.
3. pyradark (Posts: 741; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
I dont know why they overprice that device in that particular region, in Asia
Xperia Z is only $720 and ZL is $660
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
here in middle east, the price of Z is way cheaper than Butterfly and it costs only $750.
5. jsdechavez (Posts: 699; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Always been the case. Everything is more expensive in Europe. No surprises there.
6. anleoflippy (Posts: 247; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
In Asia, is actually cheaper.
In Malaysia (East Malaysia specifically), the ZL cost RM1899 which is chepaer than the retail price of Galaxy S3 at a Samsung Store which is RM1999.
7. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 413; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
In the Philippines: XZ is P32,490 (796.7USD). XZL is P29,990 (735.39USD)
I don't know why are the Z/ZL expensive somewhere outside Asia.
13. anleoflippy (Posts: 247; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Since Sony is an Asian brand.
Also, I'm getting the ZL.