Sony Xperia ZL now available for pre-order in the U.S. directly from Sony
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2013, 08:29 posted on
We've seen the Sony Xperia ZL up for pr-order for Canadian carrier Rogers not once, but twice as Sony is offering a Rogers-licked version of the phone and Rogers, for a bit lower price, is offering the phone itself; now we have Sony putting up the phone for pre-orders in the United States at a price of $720 for HSPA connectivity and $760 for LTE connectivity, unlocked of course...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
This means it wont be available for u.s. carriers :( was hoping this phone too be on aatt & others
3. dragonite99 (unregistered)
lol xperia zl.. who cares
4. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
What a price!! In Asia it only cost $647.00
Thank You Sony
5. alila2 (Posts: 132; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
i love this phone , but for that much money , sorry sony i'll pass.
8. izim1 (Posts: 357; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
The price had been up for a while. I mentioned it on anothe zl article and got thumbed down like I was talking out my butthole. Anyways I was really considering this phone but not at that price. Specially when the HTC one developer edition is reportedly going to go for $100 less and one can only assume the gs4 will also be less.
9. dmn666 (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
blt is taking pre-order for $575 (US version in all three colors) Sony price is ridiculous
10. anleoflippy (Posts: 595; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Ah so my perception is correct.
Sony makes the price higher outside of Asia.
Here in Malaysia, it's cheaper than the Z and other current high end smart phones. (Including Galaxy S3/S4).
I own a ZL, pretty satisfied with it.
11. akki20892 (Posts: 3895; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Where is Zzzzzzzzzzzz............sleeping LOL
12. Omarc07 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
In mexico TELCEL announced it for 12,000 pesos that's much more expensive than whT it costs in the US Its bout approx 1,200 dollars too expensive only good thing is that it runs on telcels new lte network.
14. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I literally said "WHAT THE f**k!!?!?" When I saw the price on their website.
I won't be using a Sony phone this year that's for sure.
15. mhiharis (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
who is the dumb gonna buy the phone for $719.99 while I already got HSPA+ from ebay @ us $599.99.
Sony U prove one more time Your Executives are "STUPID".