Sony Xperia ZL hands-on
0. phoneArena 08 Jan 2013, 04:19 posted on
Frankly, it might be rather difficult for some people to notice the slightly more compact size of the Xperia ZL while holding it in the hand. However, instead of sporting the glossy finish of its sibling, the Xperia ZL opts for a cleaner appearance with its all-white matte paint job..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. medalaster01 (Posts: 41; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
It looks like lg copy, i mean the design resembles the lg phones!!
17. Airforce (Posts: 64; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
SHE is such a beauty....i have always.nd will always have my allegiance to SONY....the phone is nice nd incredible....still remember my first love w700i
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3077; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yup, it's beautiful.
But the front-camera is kind of distracting...i mean, for a rightie, it'll be somewhat tough not to get their hands over the camera.
8. lallolu (Posts: 266; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Funny, I never gave this a thought until now. I am right-handed but I actually use my left hand to operate my phone.
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3077; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I got thumbed down by all the righties and i bet you got thumbed down by all the lefties, lol.
3. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
now i have more than one problem!!
till now i was doubtful whether to choose Z or ZL
now the dilemma of color is added to it as well
HELP me PLZZZZZ
5. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
The front facing camera is a bad decision but other than that it Rocks Sammy's socks Off
7. jstahl (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This is the greatest phone ever made in the history. Japan the best. Cheap chinese and korean plastic copycat phones don't match with Japanese quality.
10. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
that's look very good! but, i had xperia arc and i really dont like it... not the ui of sony, not the ui of samsung... i just inlove with the sense... even tough the sense 5.0 seems ugly for now... but the old sense 3.0... its not that smooth but every thing looks and feel so good.. its not lookin like a toy like all the rest... for me...
11. blahb (Posts: 47; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Disappointed about non-removable battery but if it makes it's way to VZW it will be my next phone.
20. blahb (Posts: 47; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Uncalled for kid... Last time I recall Sony being on Verizon it was the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in 2011 which had both GSM w/SIM and CDMA variants w/o SIM. I feel there are customer on Verizon that would appreciate a CDMA variant of this phone like many phones that get released first as GSM.
23. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
umm, yeah, what do you call An Androi LTE phone on Verizon?? A sim-enabled phone....headcheck...
16. fragje (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Am i the only one wondering about there there might be a speaker for media or handsfree? Seems like i cant see one in any of the pictures.
21. fragje (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Nvm, found a couple of little holes next to the camera
18. flipjzn (Posts: 188; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
It wud have been better if John V. tried to show us how it is using the front facing camera.
24. kingread (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
The Xperia ZL has a different design (cheaper plastic) and is a quad band :)