Sony Xperia Z3 vs Sony Xperia Z2: first look
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2014, 00:19 posted on
It takes only a glimpse at our home page to learn that the Sony Xperia Z3 is now official. To figure out what exactly makes Sony's new flagship better than its predecessor, however, isn't quite as easy of a task...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I prefer the notification light on the Z2.
6. techperson211 (Posts: 908; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
I'll stick with my z2 til z4 or z5 comes but z3c makes me wanna buy it!!!
9. neela_akaash (Posts: 300; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Doesn't impressed me to replace my current Z2. But Z3 Compact is the best and most practical launch of September 2014.
4. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Wow! ... Sony moved around the front of the phone, sensational!! remarkable!! ground breaking! dizzying achievement. "Good job Sony" - full of sarcasm... One more update like this I 'll throw the phone on your face.
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Throw it to my hands, I'll take good care of it. I can trade it for the Z4 next year, so give me that focking phone!
14. UnluckyFrog (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Aug 2014)
+2 Another one in line for the thrown phone :)
8. uchihakurtz (Posts: 298; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I hope the next gen would have smaller top and bottom bezel and keeps the Z2's style Dual speaker. Z3's speaker looks too, popping out
10. Chuck007 (Posts: 507; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
..and I was worried when the Z3 screen panel was leaked. Thought it wasn't "Sony-esque" enough. Boy was I wrong... the Z3 looks more elegant than the Z2 in any way.
11. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
and "xsqueeze" me .. I expect Sony to start with 32gb for the next flagship! I m trying to be loyal here, dear Sony. Don't give me a reason to be unfaithful.
12. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
PC Magazine says the Z3v coming to Verizon is 32GB and supports wireless charging.
13. mixedfish (Posts: 588; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
I reckon the whole point of the new model is US compliance and engineering of the hardware to house dual sims. Somethings the Z2 slipped up on to launch in certain regions.
16. btuck123 (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
Sigh... Why do Sony have to put buttons and ports in such strange places? Can't they have a power button at the top of the right edge rather than in the middle where you have to stretch your finger to get to it, and the headphone port on the bottom so you can put it upside down in your pocket like you usually do, and the USB port on the bottom rather than sticking out of the side? They may be fairly small niggles but they annoy me greatly.