Sony Xperia Z3 vs Galaxy S5: first look
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2014, 15:54 posted on
"Oops, we did it again" should be Sony's slogan for the new Xperia Z3, as barely have six months passed since the Z2 introduction, and now we are getting a successor. Granted, the phone is not as futureproof as, say, the Note 4, which has a Snapdragon 805 processor, and a QHD display, but it doesn't have to be. Its main rivals will still be the spring crop of flagships, like the Galaxy S5, that's we pitted Samsung's finest, and the new Xperia Z3 against each other...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
And u we can see that......
Z3 is so premium..... Love it
11. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
change your name to hate boy, GALAXY S5 looks fine, along with the Z3. Both look beautiful, your brain is what needs fixing and redesigning.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I prefer the Japanese's style of things ;)
Japanese > koreans .....lol jus playing #sony tho
4. medtxa (Posts: 1133; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
s5 look better, sony design is just too simplistic
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Wow....I mean wow.....wow wow....unbelievable
6. medtxa (Posts: 1133; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
yeah that's it, z series is for young stylish people maybe? some people would choose s5, that's me, no lie.
7. medtxa (Posts: 1133; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
sony design is just have too specified design taste, not for all people but some people just love it to die. while samsung design more universal, some people would say good or mediocre design, at least most people would accept the design languange without say big no!
9. jeeta444 (Posts: 154; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
S5 looks like coming from a slum area.……;p
8. Federated (Posts: 261; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
Samsung Galaxy S5 looks like a cheap fragile toy next to Sony Xperia Z3. Can't believe my eyes. Wow.
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Sony fanboys are so pathetic, geez