Sony Xperia Z3 leaks, Galaxy S5 Alpha rumors, and the LG G3 Beat announcement: Weekly news round-up
1. Mr.Chubbs (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Still with ridiculous overly large bezels. C'mon Sony get with the program! Take your time and get it right. Feel free to ask LG for help. Lol
2. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1033; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Why the obsession with bezels? The only bezels that need to be thin imo are the side bezels, don't forget this will have at least the 3200 mAh battery from the Z2, the large sensor and dual front facing speakers so it is worth the compromise IMO.
8. vincelongman (Posts: 2335; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
The problem is that Sony are trying to make it too thin, so they make top and bottom bezels bigger to fit the big camera sensor (mainly this), big battery and front facing speakers
I'd prefer if they'd increase thickness by a couple mm to allowed them to make the top and bottom bezels smaller to make the phone 1+ cm shorter (i.e. easier to use with one hand)
3. vuyonc (Posts: 614; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
LG G phones have the same build quality and durability as wet cardboard so I don't see your point.
4. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
They must have changed the definition of wet cardboard overnight cause my wet cardboard phone is pretty durable
7. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Though, that doesn't hold water IMO.
LG makes a decent kit.(eventually)
5. Mr.Chubbs (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
I don't how you treat your phones vuyonc but I've had nothing but great results from my LG phones over the past few years but hey you're entitled to your own opinion hence the reason for posting comments.
6. mrmessma (Posts: 90; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
How about a prompt US arrival at reasonable prices?