Sony Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact, and Z3 Tablet Compact price and release date
1. Rydsmith (Posts: 181; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
So I'll sell my Z1 Compact for $250 and that will get me the Z3 for $250...I'll take it.
2. jvardon (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Lol, I'm very tempted to sell my Z1 Compact for the Z3 Compact too.
5. Doakie (Posts: 1304; Member since: 06 May 2009)
"€649,00 or £549 for the Xperia Z3 without subsidies," that's $850 USD from Euros or $900 if you convert from Pounds. Screw that crap, that phone better cook me dinner for that price when you can get a Nexus 5 or a OnePlus One under $400.... No doubt it's less impressive hardware by when you can buy both a Nexus 5 and OPO and still come out ahead is rather sickening. In fact you could buy a Nexus 5, OPO and a Moto E if the $900 conversion was correct...
6. ahomad (Posts: 161; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Your calculations aren't accurate, they don't translate it like that, prices in the US are usually way cheaper (Due to mainly lower tax there). Expect the Z3 to be similar to the iphone price. here in the UK, the iphone 5s costs 529 while the Z3 costs 549.
7. Rydsmith (Posts: 181; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
ITP: "Global economics are a mystery to me."