Sony Xperia Z3 Compact hands-on
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2014, 15:45 posted on
The Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is a smaller device than a flagship, but this does not mean that it is less powerful than one. In fact, it has almost the same zippy internals as its flagship sibling, the 5.2-inch Xperia Z3…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Ashoaib (Posts: 2881; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
yeah... its nice and beatiful... please izombies come out of your icomma and go for this highly specs and premium looking phone... now you have no excuse that other manufacturer doesnt have high end small phone... iphone is not high end anyway, it is just a mid ranger
2. AK4TAY7BEN (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
My next phone unless Sony doesn't launch it quickly enough in the US.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Simply Gorgeous phone.
8. rnagic (Posts: 106; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)
Is there an IR blaster? It's not a deal breaker, but it'd be nice if it had one.
9. zoozo (Posts: 6; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
The design is so much better now that the screen to body ratio is smaller! Now, the white or black version?!
10. avalon2105 (Posts: 150; Member since: 12 Jul 2014)
Actually, screen to size ratio is bigger now, meaning that screen occupies more of the device footprint. As for the color options, I think Z3C begs for some live colors (green being best looking for me).
11. edelxander (Posts: 50; Member since: 01 Oct 2013)
yup..i'm using the sammy GS4 and the IR blaster is a very useful tech. I do consider between iphone 5s and the z1 compact as my 4-incher phone but this new device simply show my way. This phone is going to be my next phone. A compact power house!
12. EspressoBrownie (Posts: 13; Member since: 08 May 2014)
Metal and glass, best of both worlds for a phone. Definitely a upgrade from Z1 compact. Question is, upgrade or wait for Z4 compact???
16. EspressoBrownie (Posts: 13; Member since: 08 May 2014)
Yeah I just noticed it...wow I'm sad now
14. LeBrownJames (Posts: 201; Member since: 17 Mar 2014)
Does this have the front stereo speakers of the Z2/Z3?
17. phantom_six_man (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
worth a wait :),this onw is a nice upgrade because the next compact will be z5 :)
19. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 314; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Best compact phone!
Finnally, xperia has their own browser, instead of chrome
the icons are bit larger than before.
but it this phone is great :)
20. sswain (Posts: 50; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Still too thick and much wide bezels, not for me...