Sony Xperia Z2 is coming with active noise-cancellation technology for headphones
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2014, 13:44 posted on
Sony showcased a new pair of in-ear headphones. They have microphone built-in, but unlike traditional active noise-canceling headphones, the DSP processing is done in the phone/tablet instead of in the headphones themselves...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Zenzui (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
That is good Sony is taking advantage of their earphones to be included with the Z2. I wish other manufacturers would offer good earphones with their phone package.
2. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
HTC offers better headphones with the One than any other OEM.
4. Hyperreal (Posts: 228; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
exactly. they are one of the best I have ever used (I am a fan of sennheiser, but they are quite expensive) unlike crap you get with most of phones you buy (cough... samsung). if they offer it with Z2 it is another reason to buy the Z2 not... (again) samsung. anyway i wait for hTCs M8. One is still such a great phone. hope they will not destroy the M8.
5. mad_bro (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Dec 2013)
agree..HTC One headphone is great..you'll be blown away by the bass and sound, it lacks volume control though.
7. Hyperreal (Posts: 228; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
agree. that would be nice but it is still better to have great sounding headphones than shi*ty headphones with volume controll.
3. datphoneguy (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Apparently Samsung said they're going to include "premium" earbuds with the S5. We shall see how premium they really are...
6. Hyperreal (Posts: 228; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
yeah sure. they will be as "premium" as the S5s built quality...hope that peaple will wake up finally and see that other OEMs have also great stuff to offer or even better.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Will be buying this for my Z1
9. papss (unregistered)
I so wish Sony would release a phone on a carrier that I would use.. I'd love to have a z2 as a second phone