Sony Xperia Z2: 10 essential camera tips and tricks
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 1066; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Oh cool you can download camera modes, didnt know that :)
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
"To prevent this from happening, try not to expose the phone to direct sunlight while shooting" :D
Sorry, but having experienced overheat message on 3 different Z2s, I had to laugh at the suggestion of not using the camera outdoors. I'm laughing at Sony of course. An IMX sensor is found in about 200 other devices and not a single one gives the overheat message.
7. T.Law (Posts: 412; Member since: 10 May 2014)
This is actually one of the most annoying thing about my Z2.
10. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 171; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
This overheating thing has happened to me with the Z1S.... ran it under water to cool it off and I was back to taking pics.
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Mine doesn't heat up when using other than 4K modes.
6. vctrdnl (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jun 2014)
The best solution of the overheating camera problem (number 2.) is turning SteadyShot off, especially when shooting 4K videos.
8. rsiders (Posts: 771; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Can a camera mode that allows you to capture at slower shutter speeds also be downloaded from the internet? That's one of my favorite features.
9. rsiders (Posts: 771; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
And here's why. Taken with my Lumia 920. Thumba_2014-06-22_09-44-36https://farm3.staticflickr.com