Sony Xperia Z1S vs LG G2 vs Samsung Galaxy S4: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2014, 19:00 posted on
Months after it made the Xperia Z1 available unlocked for $649 stateside, Sony has finally inked a deal with a US carrier that will see the flagship receive some subsidy love. The (un)carrier of choice: T-Mobile, exclusively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Beast phone Sony! Jus wonder how the camera is and also wonder if its a bit heavy
9. LGisgood (Posts: 828; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE
IMPRESSIVE CAMERA even Better than Z1 in Low light situation.
simple & Neat Interface.
Better customized UI
A LOT OF GREAT & USEFUL STUFF
DUAL HD VIDEO REC.
i love REAR KEYS
13. LGisgood (Posts: 828; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
LG G2 maybe ugly for you , but NOT for ALL!
G2 Honoree 2014
Won "BEST Innovation DESIGN & ENGINEERING Awards "
by; International CES.
14. LGisgood (Posts: 828; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
CES Innovations Awards are selected annually by a panel of prominent industry designers, engineers and journalists who judge product entries on criteria including user value, aesthetics, innovative design, quality and contributions to quality of life. Sponsored by CEA and endorsed by the Industrial Designers Society of America, the CES Innovations Awards highlight product advancements in technology design and engineering. Since 2004, LG has been honored with 145 CES Innovations Awards.
15. LGisgood (Posts: 828; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
you got pawned!
2. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
All of them are win-wins.... I'd die to have any of the three.
17. Mr_Awesome (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
If you were dead you couldn't even enjoy the phone
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9875; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Because the Z1S is basically a Z1 for T-Mobile...?
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just a low end lil brother VERSION of the Z1 and I'm sure its only for T-Mobile
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9875; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Specs are exactly the same. All that was added was a higher price tag and the T-Mobile logo. That's it.
11. Killertech2099 (Posts: 148; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Don't for get 32 gb of memory from the 16 gb that's in the z1
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Best thing bout sony phones IT'S WATER PROOF. Damn wish they could of make the Z1 a yellow color too.
16. COZMAN (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
The S4 is the most enjoyable to use, then LG and SONY should be in a different comparison. Their
Phones are just missing something. I have tried them but couldn't find a reason to keep it.
18. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
That's funny because I sold my S4 for G2 and will probably never go back to Samsung.