Sony Xperia Z1 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 vs LG G2 specs comparison: 5" cage match
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 10:32 posted on
Things get most interesting when it comes to the camera, as the Xperia Z1 is very snapper-centric, with 20 MP sensor and G Lens optics, against the 13 MP sensors of the S4 and G2. Samsung's and LG's brain kids, however, have proven already that they have probably the best cameras of all thin Android phones, whereas Sony has to still convince us in the viability of so many pixels stuffed into a sensor that is sized similar to the other two. Apart from that, it seems that we have a new king on the Android block with the Xperia Z1, at least on paper...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Z1 has dual led flash with Xenon???
I didn't see such a thing!
2. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I was thinking the same when I saw it.
27. buccob (Posts: 2011; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Also the Z1 is MHL compatible, has WiFi Miracast and USB Host
3. mss1988 (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Battery capacity and low light camera performance decide which device is the king!
5. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Stupid Nokia and curse you MS, switching to Sony!!!!!!!!!!
21. kanagadeepan (Posts: 765; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
NO, Nokia is stupid to believe the trojanHorse Elop...
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
so now i'm not seeing a comparison between the Z1 n the NOKIA 1020. something very wrong with PA HERE.
26. buccob (Posts: 2011; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
No one has a Nokia 1020 in IFA to compare with... you will have to wait
12. -box- (Posts: 3968; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Of these, the LG seems the most appealing. But none of them run Windows Phone, so they're never going in my pocket.
23. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Oh please, this is an article about smartphone not your stupid WP.
13. special4u (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 May 2013)
sony z1 kill note 3 before it even launch.
24. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
This is not phone to compete note 3. Sure Z1 surely does look good on the paper but in reality it might suck, we won´t know until some reviews show up, you can´t judge a phone on what is written on the paper.
15. nomancool (unregistered)
the bezels could be thinner
17. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Funny how people are having trouble to find anything bad to say about the new xperia z1. They are resort to just saying "Fail" without any justification... :S
Also, having a big bezel is a bad thing, not when it has a larger camera sensor, bigger battery and water-proofing in the phone.
Grow up people
20. Taters (Posts: 4660; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
It's a bigger brick than the Lumia 920 and the viewing angles still suck according to the verge.
Plenty of deal breakers to go around. I don't think the aluminum frame works with the omnibalance design either. The dark glass on the Xperia Z frame looks much sleeker.
22. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Mate, lumia 920's screens not even 5' inch.
Design is objective. Just like me saying the hump on the 920 is ugly. You might like it though, i dont know! :P
19. imnotascammer (Posts: 86; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Looks like Sony is now really ready for war. Good job and good luck Sony! :)
25. TheM16 (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
I'm getting this phone
I don't card what "haters" say about the weight bezel and design
Girls carry around tablets and bulky old phones all day without whining about the weight like haters here!!
Mostly ...The more the weight the better the quality
Exp iPhone 4 vs iPhone 5
Lumia vs galaxy
Aluminum glass vs plastic
Best phone of the year IMO.... leaving Nokia going to Sony
28. true1984 (Posts: 686; Member since: 23 May 2012)
the G2 uses a silicon ion battery. not lithium...
29. ronzalpha (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
The Xperia Z1 actually has MHL technology for HDMI adaption via micro USB - you can check GSM arena and several other sites to confirm the specs on that.