Sony Xperia Z1 vs Nokia Lumia 1020 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom: which cameraphone would you get?
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 11:38 posted on
Sony's idea is to provide a sleek waterproof device not that much different than your current modern flagships on the outside, and stuff a souped up regular sensor inside, alongside photocentric features and apps, keeping things elegant. If you want extra camera abilities, you can attach the QX10 or QX100 lens-style cameras, and become a formidable wedding photographer even...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Correction: Xperia Z1 and Lumia 1020 are the best. Galaxy S4 Zoom is an oversize garbage.
36. Commentator (Posts: 3701; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Correction (to PhoneArena): You're "Side View" comparison is an absolute farce, as it cuts off significant portions of both the Galaxy S Zoom and Lumia 1020 to make them appear slimmer.
This is worse than when your Galaxy S III side-view was mysteriously warped to look significantly slimmer than it actually was.
68. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Correction. My Canon 5D mkII is the best with 70-200mm lens
57. lansky1213 (Posts: 11; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
1020 definitely is the best in the camera department and durability
16. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1472; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
"I'll wait for the camera comparisons before pulling the trigger"
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Did everybody forgot the Oppo N1? A cameraphone from Oppo?
51. vikas.rrr (Posts: 9; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Good to know that OPPO are also in the reckoning with the best in the business,though that's little hard to agree since both Nokia and Sony have had good experience makes camera phones and camera. But cannot rule out innovation, Lets see what they have to offer something better and unique or just gimmicky stuff good for special conditions (Read Ultrapixel)
21. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
As long as it runs on Android
Xperia Z1 FTW!!
40. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
TWO BEST PHONES with high MP camera lense. for me I'll get the Z1
54. rassouli5 (Posts: 51; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
No phone can even come close to Lumia 1020! Nokia Lumias are the best phones ever made... Well soon to be Microsoft Lumias, which I'm more excited to see!!!
63. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nokia Lumia 1020 = Master & Sony Xperia Z1 = Commander
71. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
No one complain about weight on the Z1?
weight S4 zoom (bulky and a camera-like) > Z1 > L1020
camera Lumia 1020 > Z1 > S4 zoom
74. namvuong77 (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Lumia 1020 and Sony Xperia Z1 are following Nokia 808 Pureview .
Galaxy S4 Zoom has optical zoom 10x , likes a binocular . Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom makes a great difference .
2. lee480 (Posts: 197; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Is Galaxy Zoom even a cameraphone? It's just a camera with smart features.
3. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 590; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
For the Z1, I can say congratulations to Sony for making the phone slim with a big camera sensor.
41. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
they make it have bigger bezels too make it water proof.
4. Fernandezxc (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
The Galaxy s4 Zoom is not a phone, it's a camera that can make calls , so i dont know what it's doing here
20. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
a camera that can makes calls is a cameraphone...
22. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1472; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Can anybody confirm whether it have a OIS or not?? Its a nice feature for camera centric smartphones.