Sony Xperia Z1 teased on video, September 4 announcement confirmed
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2013, 03:29 posted on
On September 4, the best of Sony is about to get even better. That's because the long-rumored Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone, also known by its "Honami" codename, will be unveiled, as this teaser video pretty much confirms. In the short, 30-second clip...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Stunning and the Best teaser
Camera Shutter Button clicks and thats a Curious Message....
Sony just waiting....
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 547; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Yeah its almost here.
This is made for real smartphone users, an all in one smartphone. The real definition of smartphone.
I think this time they got all right
But damn, there is still one week to go....
10. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
well to be honest this is the first time SONY is making me curious for its Smartphone....
because they are giving Teasers more and more
15. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 547; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Yeah i think everybody curious right now
there is so much hype for this sexy beast hope it live up to the hype.....
18. james004 (Posts: 443; Member since: 15 May 2013)
we all know what the phone is basically like, im waiting for reviews of that camera. if it turns out to be ok and no flaws in it, then ill be waiting for release date and will buy asap even if it turns out to be 800$. have been saving for this for a while
25. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
i'm not cheap or anything, i've spent a lil over 600 to buy a phone, on three separate occasions, but $800 bucks for a phone???
not even if it free wifi for life
33. james004 (Posts: 443; Member since: 15 May 2013)
well it will $600-$700 but then shipping and import charges get you.
worst part about living in north america is waiting for phones to arrive here. its better to just buy from hong Kong.
plus i have been using windows phone for 7 months, you dont understand my pain. :(
17. AnTuTu (Posts: 599; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Once again Sony just picked a wrong date :(
You know what I mean ---------------> 3
2. ianbbaa (Posts: 194; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
I am not a fan...but probably on September 4th will be everybody at Samsungs stage.... :)
3. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
but still u thrashed a comment here
Sony makes u come here and post
First step already achieved...
9. ianbbaa (Posts: 194; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
SONY is a brand i like, thats why i am reading this articvle, but do not use their smartphones untill they make a proper phone - not just a prototype for users to test them for full price!!! I am still using SONYs DSLRs, but sorry, only one phone - next phone from SONY untill...
4. vincelongman (Posts: 632; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I can't wait to see both the Note III and Xperia Z1.
But I'm most excited to see Sony's camera attachment accessories, I think it could be amazing if done right.
6. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
even i am waiting for QX100 lens
want that because of 1 inch sensor
13. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 547; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
True according to popularity Samsung note got upper hand but that can change
note III definitely will be a monster as well as Z1.
i and i give thumbs up to the braveness of Sony to choose the same date as the Samsung choosed to unleash the phablet King Note III
lets wait and see......
14. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Sony is the one who Chose 4 sept??
or IFA officials provide event date??
21. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 152; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Either way, it's going to be crazy!!!
27. jb4674 (Posts: 117; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Upper hand in what? A bigger screen? The Xperia Z Ultra is already out....
29. Hassan420i (Posts: 22; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
I don't think so... Samsung will just announce its note III which is the same as note II with great processor and more ram...
while Sony will announce: Xperia Z1 and two interchangeable camera lens which attract most people specially iPhone and Android users, so even the fanboys of samsung will be at Sony Stage for these lens :D
26. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I don’t think so because this time what Sony are offering is far more attractive than the samsung.
Curiosity to "Z1" will make them forget about the Note 3.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2100; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The battle begins... come on every body...
7. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
i think this is the First time that Sony is giving Video Teaser for Flagship Smartphone
19. zachattack (Posts: 439; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Sony is cool and all but they never come to Verizon. Looks like Samsung is going to be the underdog. Their stupid mega tablet plus the note 3 which looks exactly like the mega. Even apple will probably do better than Samsung which is sad. So many phones coming out in the next couple of weeks.. RIP Samsung! Gimme dat LG G2 feel mmmm
24. bakhtawar (Posts: 33; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
2014 Xperia Q1 Flagship Specs :)
5.2 inch Full HD screen Triluminos
Snapdragon MSM8984 processor 2.3 ghz (more powerful Snapdragon 800)
Andreno 420 GPU
4K Video recording
3200 Mah Battery
28. jb4674 (Posts: 117; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
This phone just spanked the iPhone 5S and the Samsung whatever in every possible way.
30. Taters (Posts: 2392; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Too big for me. Although I might end up eating my words and buy the Nexus 5, which could very well be a similar size. That is only if I absolutely have no choice though. I hope the Nexus 5 is smaller.
31. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5648; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
LOVE THIS SEXY BEASTY PHONE. can't wait till next week XD
32. isprobi (Posts: 117; Member since: 30 May 2011)
If the HTC One Max has nice front facing stereo speakers then it would be my choice. Otherwise this looks like the best alternative. I will also look at Note 3 but I really want a more classsy phone this time than Samsung plastic.