Sony Xperia Z1 leaks once again, will be offered with a free Sony SmartWatch 2 in some markets
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2013, 06:07 posted on
The Sony Xperia Z1 aka the Honami is the device many have been waiting for. It will get officially unveiled tomorrow at IFA 2013…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 536; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
That's a good marketing
may be Samsung might do the same.
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 958; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Better marketing would be to make it available to everyone on all carriers internationally. Otherwise it's dead to me if it's not on Verizon. The Note 3 already has a head start in this department.
Just look at the HTC One; 6 months late to the party when it finally came to Verizon.
6. lalalaman (Posts: 221; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Its all abot the money money money...they just need ur money money money.....forget abot the price tag
8. pwnarena (Posts: 594; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
that's not marketing. that's distribution☻
17. Commentator (Posts: 2103; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Distribution is covered under marketing, so technically it is still marketing.
The four "P's of Marketing" are "Product, Promotion, Price, and Place." Distribution is simply another word for "Place."
2. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
they will sure launch Z1 after announcement as fast they can
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5486; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I hope this includes the u.s. model to
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 4710; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
A Xperia Z1 and a Smartwatch 2 = Best of both worlds.
If this is available in my country, I will pre-order it right away!
7. the_best (Posts: 129; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
If this was wp8 i would kill for one of these!
18. the_best (Posts: 129; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
it is the extra carl ziess interchangeble lens, that got my interest.
other than that your suggestion is a solid one. =)
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1926; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is a great offer with the Monster. Sony FTW...
11. sniper1087 (Posts: 294; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
4K video recording... No like it matters, 4K tvs are way too expensive, and you wont see better quality in the 1080p screen. kind of ehh about the aperture why not f/2.0
14. jb4674 (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Hopefully they'll offer the same deal in the US
15. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
plus the lenses cost $250 and $450
plus the phone will cost $750
sony... your products are good but...
y u so xpensiv
16. taz89 (Posts: 1905; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Hopefully this phone is good. Just had a call an hour ago from my friend who was thinking of getting the z. I screamed nooooooooo to her lol wait cause they are releasing the upgrade too it soon plus when I told her about the 20mp camera she got really excited. So I hope the camera is as good as it .the phone isn't for me but she likes the z design so this should be a great phone from her.