Sony Xperia Z1: all there is to know
0. phoneArena 09 Sep 2013, 06:53 posted on
Sony has lifted the veil off its long-awaited Xperia Z1, and those of you who were hoping for a surprise, despite the massive amount of leaks that we got our hands on prior to the company's announcement were probably left disappointed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
18. philansel7 (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Its the best ! haters gonna hate !
Best of everything that you want in a single phone !
25. sapibuntinx (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 May 2013)
really? I think it's got the best dimension and weight too, the best, no phone can beat, lol...
2. jb4674 (Posts: 143; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
All I need to know is when the phone will be available in the US and how much it is going to cost. Come on PA, quit slacking and get some real answers!!!!
4. gazmatic (Posts: 651; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
it is not going to be cheap
i love sony products, vaio, but they are never cheap and sometimes you can just get a better device at a lower price
i really love sony design and build quality but all their devices are premium and carry the premium price
make no mistake... if i had money to burn all my devices would be sony
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I agree with you Sony like to put high price on theyr electronics, but talking about the smartphones in most parts of Europe (don't know about situation in U.S.), Sony's flagship smartphones has similar price to the other manufacturers flagships such like a Smasung, HTC, LG or Nokia, of course apart Apple.
13. ammarnadim93 (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
The place where i live. sony costs less compared to the S4 and HTC one.
Xperia Z - 600USD
HTC One -742USD
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
In my country Sony Xperia Z also costs less compared to the Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One or Nokia Lumia 925.
19. ammarnadim93 (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
SO where do u See a high price there ?
Tablet Z 4G costs less than Ipad 4 LTE variant
20. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
So where I say that Sony smartphones has high price?
23. amirad (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
but If I Had money to save all my devices would be sony.
and if want to burn my money I'll go for Samsung.
5. tyger11 (Posts: 100; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I haven't seen anything on which U.S. carriers are going to be carrying the Z1 or when. Anybody?
10. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
You know everything looks great as for Sony and to go after a giant like Samsung they have to make their phone available for every carrier still waiting til december so maybe I\'ll get lucky to see Sony join sprint.
16. papss (unregistered)
I really want to know the carrier and price of this phone.
17. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
The sony xperia z went just T-Mobile how are you going to compete like that and tease the rest of us.
21. KashAli (Posts: 105; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Soon it will be World War 3 of (fan boy/fan girl) fight fight fight!!! morons fighting over smartphone get a life!
22. TMach (Posts: 432; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Better than fan boy/fan girl fighting over dumb (i)Phone though.......lol