Sony Xperia Z1, Z1 Compact and Z Ultra to get Android 4.4 KitKat in April?
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2014, 07:46 posted on
Android KitKat for the Z1, Z1 Compact and Z Ultra is scheduled to arrive in April. However, Sony didn't confirm this yet. In any case, all three handsets should get KitKat sooner or later...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunky1x (Posts: 270; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
And LG decided to roll their update on late 2nd quarter for the rest of the unit. At least they finally update my G Pro to Kitkat.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
A XDA developer called Doomlord said that the Xperia Z will get the KitKat update first. Hope it's true.
4. Adrian38 (Posts: 141; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
I believe that I had read somewhere that the Xperia Z was getting the update in March. I think I read it on Xperial Blog like a month or so ago.
5. MrTzr (unregistered)
If Sony aims for march then you should probably receive it somewhere in late june.
7. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Yeah they were the first to announce plans for android 4.3 and they were last to deliver(among big players)