Sony Xperia Z1, Z Ultra and Tablet Z owners to get 10 games, 5 movies and 60-day music pass for free
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 03:52 posted on
The lucky folks in possession of the Sony Xperia Z1, Z Ultra and Tablet Z are in for a post-Halloween treat. Sony Mobile is offering them free goodies from the Entertainment division basket in the form of 10 games and 5 movies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anleoflippy (Posts: 541; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Got it already on my Xperia Tablet Z in Malaysia.
Thank you Sony.
7. dmn666 (Posts: 241; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
9. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Guess it only works for the T-Mobile verison in the US. I have a Hong Kong C6603 verison in the US and nothing shows up. Guess I missed out. :(
11. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
From what i know Sony Privilege apps also available in hongkong.
12. dmn666 (Posts: 241; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I think you have to put a native sim card as well. US sim card on a Hong Kong model will not work well to get the promotions. When you open the privilege app for the first time, it tries to tell you something similar. I have an imported z1 and I don't see anything for it yet.
14. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Probably. I download the Xperia Privilege but nothing shows up. So yeah you need native sim maybe.
3. bitlebron (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Stupid Sony.. What about the xperia Z?? huhhh??? this is the reason i'm never buying another sony product..
5. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Xperia Z still within the same family, so why wouldn't they release for it. Sony makes good products but are really slow at releasing software and easily pull the plug on older products....so not kool.
6. anleoflippy (Posts: 541; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
You do know that Sony is already offering the promotion for the Xperia Z, right?
Though it is only for the US for now.
8. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Lol... let me know what do you say about this.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Got my Z1 C0239 model but I can't download the P'S STORE mobile app :( and I live in the u.s.
13. dmn666 (Posts: 241; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Your model number looks messed up :P. Check post # 12