Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1S and Xperia Z2 users receive free content and apps from Sony
0. phoneArena 02 May 2014, 07:47 posted on
Sony is a big multi-billion dollar corporation that has its fingers in a lot of different pies. From motion pictures to music, to televisions and yes, smartphones, Sony has a rather diverse business plan. With a vault full of cash, Sony doesn't mind offering owners of the Sony Xperia Z1, Sony Xperia Z1S and the Sony Xperia Z2, free content and apps...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Not bad, I guess :) Especially the Garmin Navigation. I want to have offline navigation since I'm used to Nokia.
2. AstronautJones (Posts: 299; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
With only 16 GB, where are we going to put it all?
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I believe a few apps don't take much storage.
6. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1887; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I got SanDisk Extreme Plus 64gb sd card for my Z2. It has no problem to keep up 4k Shooting :D
8. dmn666 (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Hey, I didn't get a chance to try 4K yet. There is no time constraint, right?
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I don't get the 'free movies' thing... Don't people use torrents anymore?
9. jellmoo (Posts: 1252; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Preference really. Some of us prefer not to pirate our content.
10. jroc74 (Posts: 5853; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Really....how are you gonna compare getting movies legally to illegally...
7. dmn666 (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
'affected' ? Good ol PA. Anyways, off to get a microsd to download these.
11. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Would be nice if I could get any of these phones being on verizon... but at this point I'd rather just wait for the Z3/Z4. Stop being so slow Sony...
12. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
But Xperia Z1 Compact gets nothing! Whyyyyy???
16. express77 (unregistered)
That's some biasness to z1c.
14. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 189; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I didn't get all of those goodies... I wish I could live somewhere else *sigh*
15. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Sony -- work on getting your phones to more markets.
This should be your number one priority. These 'goodies' mean nothing to the millions of people who can't buy your phones because you don't know how to get product out the door.