Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs Samsung Galaxy S4: first look
Processor and memory
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs Samsung Galaxy S4
1. zuckerboy (Posts: 614; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
İf I had decided to buy midranger, definately it would be z1 compact ( frankly its not a midranger )
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 845; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
S4 is still a great phone, one of best all-rounders in business, especially 4G+ model, which has Snapdragon 800. But between these two I'd take Compact, because of better performance, camera and newer and fresher feel.
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5468; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Two great devices. If I had to choose GS iv for its features, Z1 for its durability for water/dust resistance overall be the Z1s for price
4. RandomUsername (Posts: 123; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
I want a Z1 Compact with AMOLED screen...
8. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 366; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Won't an AMOLED be fragile for waterproof devices? Because Samsung changes AMOLED to LCD when they make Active versions.
9. RandomUsername (Posts: 123; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
No, they changed it because LCD is cheaper :)
11. buccob (Posts: 964; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
no. spiderpig is actually right,,, Amoled displays are more suceptible to water and vapor than LCDs... Thats why you wont find an Amoled in any Galaxy Xcover/Rugby or Galaxy Active version... LCD has simply more chances of surviving if the caps fail
6. tenho1982 (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
No matter what, people will end up picking the S4 when they are at the shop for better software features and ... the bigger non-compact screen.
7. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1123; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I think what you're saying is not completely true, because despite having a smaller screen and less features iphone has become one of the best selling smartphone in the world.
And in Japan Z1f (the japanese version of the Z1 Compact) is able to become the best selling smartphone , beat Ip 5s, S4, Note 3, Z1, Galaxy J and many more.
10. RandomUsername (Posts: 123; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
If I want more software features, I add them myself :)