Sony Xperia Z vs Apple iPhone 5 vs Oppo Find 5 camera samples comparison
0. phoneArena 21 Jan 2013, 02:22 posted on
We've seen a number of camera samples with prototype Sony Xperia Z handsets already, but what we were waiting for is comparison with other flagship smartphones to gauge performance against the competition, and that wasn't too far off, it seems...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
67. kobainez (Posts: 395; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
lol u doubt that its better than iphone retina display because retina display is better than samsung amoled screen? lol amoled is nt that good anyway the colours looks oversaturated and cartoony and its pentile lol
37. kobainez (Posts: 395; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I dont gt the comment that says Iphone 5 is better. Its clearly that sony wins this time
39. kobainez (Posts: 395; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well phonearena doesnt seems to put all the camera sample, only a few
49. darkkjedii (Posts: 16183; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iPhone 5 just barely over the Sony, then the oppo find.
52. ZiadMohamed (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Oppo find 5 is really great as new brand using the same SONY's sensor
56. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
and the winner is,...................... iPhone 5 #teamiphone all day!!
62. downphoenix (Posts: 2808; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Results were all over the place. I would have to say the Iphone 5 is the overall winner, but the Xperia Z did win a couple of the shots, and even the Oppo 5 managed to win that one with the chinese building where they zoomed in on the logo.
64. Lyngdoh (Posts: 226; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I doubt this comparison. The ones from xperia z looks like they have been taken from xperia T.
66. Amirichi (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
you'd have to have a few missing brain cells to say the find 5 or xperia z have a better image AT NIGHT over the iphone 5... i don't go walking around the streets seeing a saturated blue tint when there's a light shining, i see just what the iphone 5 shows.
69. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
"as it pushed the ISO higher"...yep, still the same wrong approach. That's why sony will always loose to Nokia.
73. stylinred (Posts: 50; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
How does it stand against the 3yr old Nokia N8? seems like none of these phones are able to match a 3yr old phone yet...