Sony Xperia Z to launch in India on March 6th?
0. phoneArena 03 Mar 2013, 11:56 posted on
A couple of images seen on Sony Mobile India's site seems to suggest that the highly anticipated Sony Xperia Z will be available in India starting March 6th, which is this coming Wednesday; when it comes to the Sony Xperia Z, you know the story-the 5 inch FHD display, quad-core processor, 13MP rear-facing shooter, and resistance to water and dust...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Akraw (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
I know this already ...this info is 2 days old...
3. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
nice........ companies now understand that india can ce a great market.......
16. compaq (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
mate stop acting miserable.Indian market gets it's share of smartphones just like any other major maket does and this isn't the first time a brand has launched it's flagship device here.
20. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
yeah mate, i just absolutely love my nexus devices and also my optimus G
and the ace 2 of last year was just the mid-ranger that had it -_-
4. stevetruman (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
keeping finger crossed.!!! hope to see "tablet z" is in this bundle to surprise us..!!!
5. TROLLING (banned) (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
All the very best, good luck SONY.
6. XperiaUser (unregistered)
according to this news...http://www.techdroid.in/2013/0
only limited stock is arriving at this time. you have to pre-order before 5 march. and price is around 37-39000 INR..
8. XperiaUser (unregistered)
and some new feature like Multi-Window etc only for Indian customer ..
7. XperiaUser (unregistered)
+ sony has also planned for tablet Z and Xperia ZL for late march or april ... :D
24. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yup the day your part of world stops having 40% unwed mothers :)
10. rustyimtiaz (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
its already available in UAE for 2,499 Dhs ($680)
12. Esf_Kid (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
i have used almost all brands except htc, but Sony phones are something special.
definitely will buy one and maybe i go for One for my first htc experience :D
14. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
My brother's friend runs a retail store....
He said that he will give xperia Z for 30k to my brother...
That's awesome price...
15. meloth1991 (Posts: 37; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
tough choices! xperia z or htc one x or s4 ! damn thy all sound soo good!
25. GodKnowsAll (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
HTC One(Snapdragon 600) Do Outclasses Xperia Z(Snapdragon S4 Pro) As HTC ONE Has A 1.7 Gh Quadcore Where Xperia Z Has 1.5 Gh Quadcore.
19. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Let's see where the prices hold after 3 -4 months. Good buy below 27K ... 37 is way too steep :)
21. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I hope you do know 27k is the price of xperia S/SL
and the XZ is the successor to the sucessor of that.....
23. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No on ebay SL sells for less than 20K now
Even TX sells for less than 26k
So Z should reach there in 4 months :)
26. mydi.maus (unregistered)
seen xperia z on amazon.
27. digitalpro (unregistered)
When are you releasing jeally bean on xperia s sony !!!!????
It's taking tooo long !!! :(
28. ryq24 (Posts: 722; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Philippine will get the Xperia z and zl on first week of April .