Sony Xperia Z to launch in India on March 6th?
clever display of the phone's ability to withstand water damage at a depth of 1 meter. When the screen is turned off, all background processes are shut down, enabling the 2330mAh battery to last longer. ClearAudio+, Bravia Reality Display and the Bravia Engine all enhance the multimedia experience of the Sony Xperia Z. And borrowing a page from HTC, the Sony camera now allows you to take still pictures while recording video.
So it would seem that the next stop on the Sony Xperia Z launch train is India. We have no pricing info yet, but that obviously will change next week if indeed the phone is set to launch on Wednesday. And with Android 4.1.2 pre-installed, Project Butter and Google Now are installed on the unit right out of the box.
Thanks anonymous tipster!
source: SonyMobileIndia via iGyaan.in
3. tusshharish posted on 03 Mar 2013, 12:35 7 2
nice........ companies now understand that india can ce a great market.......
16. compaq posted on 03 Mar 2013, 21:39 0 0
mate stop acting miserable.Indian market gets it's share of smartphones just like any other major maket does and this isn't the first time a brand has launched it's flagship device here.
20. iDroid8 posted on 03 Mar 2013, 23:05 0 0
yeah mate, i just absolutely love my nexus devices and also my optimus G
and the ace 2 of last year was just the mid-ranger that had it -_-
4. stevetruman posted on 03 Mar 2013, 12:53 3 1
keeping finger crossed.!!! hope to see "tablet z" is in this bundle to surprise us..!!!
6. XperiaUser posted on 03 Mar 2013, 13:07 1 1
according to this news...http://www.techdroid.in/2013/0
only limited stock is arriving at this time. you have to pre-order before 5 march. and price is around 37-39000 INR..
8. XperiaUser posted on 03 Mar 2013, 13:12 1 2
and some new feature like Multi-Window etc only for Indian customer ..
7. XperiaUser posted on 03 Mar 2013, 13:08 4 0
+ sony has also planned for tablet Z and Xperia ZL for late march or april ... :D
24. rusticguy posted on 03 Mar 2013, 23:27 0 0
Yup the day your part of world stops having 40% unwed mothers :)
10. rustyimtiaz posted on 03 Mar 2013, 14:05 0 0
its already available in UAE for 2,499 Dhs ($680)
12. Esf_Kid posted on 03 Mar 2013, 14:16 3 0
i have used almost all brands except htc, but Sony phones are something special.
definitely will buy one and maybe i go for One for my first htc experience :D
14. shuaibhere posted on 03 Mar 2013, 20:13 0 0
My brother's friend runs a retail store....
He said that he will give xperia Z for 30k to my brother...
That's awesome price...
15. meloth1991 posted on 03 Mar 2013, 20:17 0 0
tough choices! xperia z or htc one x or s4 ! damn thy all sound soo good!
25. GodKnowsAll posted on 04 Mar 2013, 01:03 0 0
HTC One(Snapdragon 600) Do Outclasses Xperia Z(Snapdragon S4 Pro) As HTC ONE Has A 1.7 Gh Quadcore Where Xperia Z Has 1.5 Gh Quadcore.
19. rusticguy posted on 03 Mar 2013, 22:46 0 0
Let's see where the prices hold after 3 -4 months. Good buy below 27K ... 37 is way too steep :)
21. iDroid8 posted on 03 Mar 2013, 23:07 0 0
I hope you do know 27k is the price of xperia S/SL
and the XZ is the successor to the sucessor of that.....
23. rusticguy posted on 03 Mar 2013, 23:21 0 0
No on ebay SL sells for less than 20K now
Even TX sells for less than 26k
So Z should reach there in 4 months :)
27. digitalpro posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:11 0 0
When are you releasing jeally bean on xperia s sony !!!!????
It's taking tooo long !!! :(
28. ryq24 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:47 0 0
Philippine will get the Xperia z and zl on first week of April .