Sony Xperia Z to launch in India on March 6th?
clever display of the phone's ability to withstand water damage at a depth of 1 meter. When the screen is turned off, all background processes are shut down, enabling the 2330mAh battery to last longer. ClearAudio+, Bravia Reality Display and the Bravia Engine all enhance the multimedia experience of the Sony Xperia Z. And borrowing a page from HTC, the Sony camera now allows you to take still pictures while recording video.
So it would seem that the next stop on the Sony Xperia Z launch train is India. We have no pricing info yet, but that obviously will change next week if indeed the phone is set to launch on Wednesday. And with Android 4.1.2 pre-installed, Project Butter and Google Now are installed on the unit right out of the box.
Thanks anonymous tipster!
source: SonyMobileIndia via iGyaan.in
1. Akraw (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
I know this already ...this info is 2 days old...
3. tusshharish (Posts: 341; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
nice........ companies now understand that india can ce a great market.......
16. compaq (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
mate stop acting miserable.Indian market gets it's share of smartphones just like any other major maket does and this isn't the first time a brand has launched it's flagship device here.
20. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
yeah mate, i just absolutely love my nexus devices and also my optimus G
and the ace 2 of last year was just the mid-ranger that had it -_-
4. stevetruman (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
keeping finger crossed.!!! hope to see "tablet z" is in this bundle to surprise us..!!!
5. TROLLING (banned) (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
All the very best, good luck SONY.
6. XperiaUser (unregistered)
according to this news...http://www.techdroid.in/2013/0
only limited stock is arriving at this time. you have to pre-order before 5 march. and price is around 37-39000 INR..
8. XperiaUser (unregistered)
and some new feature like Multi-Window etc only for Indian customer ..
7. XperiaUser (unregistered)
+ sony has also planned for tablet Z and Xperia ZL for late march or april ... :D
24. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yup the day your part of world stops having 40% unwed mothers :)
10. rustyimtiaz (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
its already available in UAE for 2,499 Dhs ($680)
12. Esf_Kid (Posts: 45; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
i have used almost all brands except htc, but Sony phones are something special.
definitely will buy one and maybe i go for One for my first htc experience :D
14. shuaibhere (Posts: 1302; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
My brother's friend runs a retail store....
He said that he will give xperia Z for 30k to my brother...
That's awesome price...
15. meloth1991 (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
tough choices! xperia z or htc one x or s4 ! damn thy all sound soo good!
25. GodKnowsAll (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
HTC One(Snapdragon 600) Do Outclasses Xperia Z(Snapdragon S4 Pro) As HTC ONE Has A 1.7 Gh Quadcore Where Xperia Z Has 1.5 Gh Quadcore.
19. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Let's see where the prices hold after 3 -4 months. Good buy below 27K ... 37 is way too steep :)
21. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I hope you do know 27k is the price of xperia S/SL
and the XZ is the successor to the sucessor of that.....
23. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No on ebay SL sells for less than 20K now
Even TX sells for less than 26k
So Z should reach there in 4 months :)
26. mydi.maus (unregistered)
seen xperia z on amazon.
27. digitalpro (unregistered)
When are you releasing jeally bean on xperia s sony !!!!????
It's taking tooo long !!! :(
28. ryq24 (Posts: 479; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Philippine will get the Xperia z and zl on first week of April .