Sony Xperia Z is more than water and dust resistant: it's baby proof (video)
We don’t know what would be the toughest test you put your phones through, but having a baby handle a premium gadget is a chilling thought. Three UK shows that even that is not a challenge for the Xperia Z as it is ‘baby proof.’
And it shows why. The irresistibly cute demo of a baby handling the Xperia Z just instantly brings a smile to our face. Check it out below.
source: Three UK
3. lee480 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 07:38 12
Much better than the One or S4. My money is coming for you!
12. s.mrabet posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:46 10
Guess I should believe that LOL
I bet you also know about the S5, iphone 5s, and all the upcoming phones of 2014 and 2015...
28. ZiadMohamed posted on 24 Feb 2013, 16:36 3
Galaxy S4 the most Amazing phone with the most ugly design among all the smartphones....I can't enjoy the chipset only :)
16. urtard (banned) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:44 3
xperia z is ugly as fuk
also, xperia z is a copy of optimus g
5. mydi.maus (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:04 1
well what can i say...that cute baby got his own xperia z before we do ,..lucky little one.
8. drpain posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:20 6
Too bad poor battery, poor screen, and poor ergonomics.
RIP Xperia Z
13. drpain posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:58 7
"dissapointing battery life"
"uncomfortable to hold"
"poor viewing angles...grayish discoloring...."
"low contrast display with below-par viewing angles"
"battery life leaves a lot to be desired"
That took all of about 3 minutes to find. Try not being a paid Sony shill.
17. urtard (banned) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:45 4
this guy pretty much nailed it. xperia z = fail and biggest overhyped brick of 2013
18. cyberdudesn posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:47 9
Wow what a butt-hurt troll!!!
"while the Xperia Z might not best the overall quality of HTC's 5-inch panel, the phone itself has a far more distinctive look than its competitors"
"The Xperia Z however puts Sony in pole position, and does so emphatically. In honesty, the experience must be new to it, but it's now the competition's turn to be nervous for a change."
"It’s Xperia Z parades a bold design and unlike Xperias before it is loaded with up to date killer specs. The display: mesmerising; the UI: tasteful; the weather sealing: standout."
It took me just 1 minute... ;)
22. darac posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:59 4
Extremely positive impressions there.
And they're far from being the only one:
..That's only from the first Google search page!
Conclusion: you're a Sony hating troll, and Xperia Z is one great phone
26. darac posted on 24 Feb 2013, 13:15 1
^ the above is meant as a response to post n.13, not 18.
Sorry if I confused anyone
9. sixty7gt500 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:22 0
Do we know what carriers will offer the phone in the US?
10. SonyFan posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:26 10
HTC One has no chances vs Xperia Z...just BEST PHONE = Xperia Z
14. kclgphilsbsa posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:16 4
ill rather pick HTC oNe.. but thats my opinion..
im a fan of htc screen, then its camera now is comparable to iphone 5 and even better, so XZ cant compete with it..
19. kclgphilsbsa posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:00 2
no im referring to htc one camera..
purple tint is famous on the xperia Z
20. s.mrabet posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:24 2
The purple tint on the pictures shot by cameras of iphone 5 and HTC one
21. kclgphilsbsa posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:40 2
hmm im not sure abt it, as far as i know referring to the reviews, XZ has the purple tint and some dark shades on the picture.. im not bashing XZ, in fact i might get XZ or the HTC One if s4 will not do d right thing..
23. InspectorGadget80 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 12:05 4
Dats a cute ad from sony. And baby approved & the baby stamina
25. spiderpig2894 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 13:03 1
Adorable! I'm having doubts on this phone at some aspects before buying one.
I hope that the upcoming Sony's 2nd 2013 flagship will have Snapdragon 800.
27. akki20892 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 16:22 1
what a quality of this phone, can't wait to use this device.........this phone will break samsung sells......!!!