Sony Xperia Z goes well with baked beans and a jacuzzi, Bostonians fall in love (video)
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 05:05 posted on
What, you've never dropped your phone in the plate you are eating from? Fret not, this humbling experience is ahead of you at some point, and the premise is that if you sport the Xperia Z, you can just wipe it off and go on your merry ways...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hehe, does that mean, my Xperia z still survive while I'm died by the boiling soup cooked by the cannibal people who stay in the jungle? Just sayin :p
18. danny_a2005 (Posts: 121; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
that guy is hooooot!!! but I couldn't take my eyes off xperia z.. wonderful..
2. SuperNexus (Posts: 125; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
AWESOME, AMAZING ,
Well i don't have more words for Sony Xperia Z
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sony should have a series of ads that show more 'realistic' scenarios. Things like a drink being spilled and the Z surviving the spill. Another one could be with the Z falling out of a pants pocket and into a toilet. And, and, and.
3. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
That was great! But did you see where he puts the cellphone at the end of the video? O_O
16. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I guess it will be fartproof as well hahahaa LOL :P
4. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Stop teasing me and take my money already!!!
6. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
That was incredible! Hopefully by 2014 every phone will be like this.
7. antmiu2 (Posts: 258; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
boy , so many phones to choose from this year! (not like i could afford any of them)
8. rickysam (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
guys im just feeling isnt it bit too much???
15. SuperNexus (Posts: 125; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
No, it is not too much.
It is just start. lol
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 1916; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Xperia Z proves its toughness once again
11. DerryAhmad (Posts: 255; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Amazing Video. Kinda reminds me of me.. always bring my phone to the shower :p
12. BigBoss10 (Posts: 254; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
HAHAHAHA....SO AMAZING WHAT SONY CAN DO BUT WHAT A SHAME iPHONE PIIIFFF
GOOD JOB SONY!!!
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Warning dont try this with your xperia z. Taste so good u can taste it.
14. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
can't wait anymore to swim with this beauty.
17. coppico (Posts: 22; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
does the phone also has scratch and drop resistance?