Sony Xperia Z gets the Android 4.4 KitKat treatment in a stable ROM release
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2013, 03:58 posted on
After the LG Optimus G and the Verizon Galaxy Nexus, now it's the Sony Xperia Z turn to get the unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat ROM treatment. that's the first of the 2013 flagship crop to get a KitKat ROM, if we don't count the Nexus 5, of course...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Great ROM, may be.. Great phone? Not really..
4. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes display is not good compared to others
7. romeo1 (Posts: 241; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
not from the sides no but from the front its good not as good as htc one or the q3/q4 phones
10. dil2abu (Posts: 200; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
It was a great phone when it was launched.. Now xperia z1 is a best android camera smart phone out there..
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8614; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Android Camera Smartphone
You saved yourself there bud.
11. emadshiny (Posts: 1135; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Its your idea but what is clear here is that i can see a great TROLL.
2. dil2abu (Posts: 200; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
That's really fast I would say :-)
Will try it soon :-)
5. ivanprskalo (Posts: 113; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I had the phone (XZ) and there is nothing wrong with the display...
Phone is really great.
6. Miracles (Posts: 524; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Got the phone, but I want official roll out of Kitkat on my phone. Not so good at dealing with issues.
9. Omarc07 (Posts: 247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
when i had this phone everyone bitched that it looked bad from the side it looked fine i dnt have it anymore because i sold it but now that i think about it i never had any problems with it.
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1134; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Kitkat 4.4 release for the Z family:Z1,ZR,Z ultra,tablet Z. Coming next week according to xperiaguide.com.
15. Rexperia (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
people really like to bash something above something... i have Z and it's just works like a charm.. no problem with the screen, as long as i can see the picture, read the text, capture the photo, listen the music, make a call and answer as well and Sony is doing great with their updates software frequently so what's the problem?? if you like it then get it but if you don't... go and find what fits on you, that's so simple.